Email Pop Up, Live Chat & SMS

Pop up Email, Automation SMS, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

VIVÜS NŪMEN.

The customer support by David was extremely incredible. The smoothness of this app is great. And will recommend to anyone.

December 18, 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Mount Yale Outdoor Company

I use the app to handle my email to customers to help keep them engaged and that has really been beneficial for us.

Ezeyelash

David is extremely helpful he stood by to make sure i got everything done and set up as i wanted to begin our email marketing journey to build our brand.

AdultYay

Above & beyond customer service! I had the pleasure of David helping me to set up my pop-up on my website. David made me such a great pop-up design voluntarily. And, made great suggestions of how to time my pop-up.

扮工室正字

Had been looking for an app to help me on collecting subscriptions and email marketing. This one is very user friendly and definitely helped me to start! They proactively reached out and solved my problems. What's more, they noticed that I'm sending out Xmas promotional emails and offered me a tailor made version! Highly recommended!

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

DeluxtroStore

good app, very easy to use and a good support team! Quick response!
They help you with everything you can't figure out, or improve it for you. Definitely recommended!

Bravusy

I loved it, never had such good of a service than here, if you are looking for something to get your flows right this is it!

AVANTA

This app is the best app you ca possibly use for automated emails and sms campaigns. The customer support is really great as well

Fashionmom

The support on this app is really great. The interface is intuitive but if you're new to email marketing, they'll help you set up flows and figure things out. Vincent has especially been very helpful.

December 15, 2021

YOOZYY

I really like the Flowio app; it helps me a lot, and I appreciate the customer service; it was quite helpful.

December 15, 2021