4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and diverse features such as email campaigns, pop-ups, and live chat. They find the customizable templates effective in enhancing conversions. The app's performance is reliable and the customer support team is responsive and helpful. Some merchants reported a significant increase in leads and email subscribers within a month. The app also offers a free plan with a generous number of impressions and emails per month.

April 9, 2022

EXCEPTIONAL service, I have never had customer service like this in my life. He went above and beyond and even assisted me on his day off to assist me with all requirements of my store! AMAZING! 5 stars PLUS!

The Avid Adventurers
Flowio⭐ replied April 11, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

March 22, 2022

Just started up using the app, I reached out for some support and got help from Dave who was extremely informative and supportive! Was cool that he did some screen sharing for mini tutorials. Also he didn't try to sell me anything - top notch!

OGI NEST THE FRUITY GROUP PTY LTD
Flowio⭐ replied March 22, 2022

January 21, 2022

David really helped me a lot and gave recommendations. Great service. He really put in a lot of effort into assisting.

pickywicky
Flowio⭐ replied January 21, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

November 30, 2021

O app parece ser muito bom. O suporte é perfeito! Funcional, ajudará no dia a dia da loja com certeza

Xega Logo
Brazil
Flowio⭐ replied November 30, 2021

Hi there,

This is David from the Customer support team.

Thank you for your kind words. This really encourages our team to continue to bring the best services to our valued customers.

Best wishes for your business, we are proud to be a small part of your success.

June 3, 2022

this app is very great.the support is incredibly fast.As soon as i installed it they helped me set up everything and now i just cant believe how everything is so smooth with email marketing.The dashboard is also clean and easy to read all the analytics!

Almasishop
Tanzania
Flowio⭐ replied June 3, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comments has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Flowio Team

Edited January 7, 2022

I like the app very much. Its UI is easy. Customer support is awesome. We can create and test flows in minutes even if we don't have any previous experience.

Ugly Champ
India
Flowio⭐ replied January 7, 2022

March 5, 2022

Great new app for email marketing. Set up is easy, templates are nice and easy to use. Keen to try out their SMS service as well. We like that it has email, SMS and chatbox all in one.

ellé derm
Flowio⭐ replied March 7, 2022

December 18, 2021

David has been very helpful and informative from the get go of my start-up. He assisted me promptly with my queries and took the initiative to suggest more ideas and contents that can help to increase traffic to my website. Even till today, he's still constantly engaging and help with my site and ways to make it better! The best app I've ever downloaded! Great interface and best staff ever!

Season of Dawn
Singapore
Flowio⭐ replied December 18, 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers

July 26, 2022

incredible service, i love when someone takes to time to go over the top
and this is what was done for my experience

Javaun and Josh
Edited April 12, 2022

New to this app, but already gave me a nice impression because the staff is paying super attention to you. I forgot to implement something and I immediately received a message from David ( in my native language! which was very cool ) asking me if he can help me remediate it. I let him do that and in a few minutes all was implemented correctly. So 5 stars for customer service and so far for the app too! Happy I chose this app. Thank you!

ROKSI