Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 4, 2022

I am using this app to collect emails for future campaigns. I had an issue with getting it set up. Not due to the app, due to me not knowing how to properly set it up. I contacted support and David actually fixed the issue for me. I would recommend this app to anyone. Thanks for your help David.

The Naked Cowboy
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 2, 2022

Good support ! Thank you very much to the team. The app is complete and design are beautiful. I recommand

Emi Perücken - Damenperücken, Herrenperücken, Haarersatzperücken
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 31, 2022

The app is easy to set up the pop-up works well. The Support is proactive and very helpful. Thank you.

JENNEN Shoes
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 31, 2022

David helped me sort my Pop up super quickly, he went out of his way to create a second page for me which I had forgot and get my Pop up organised very efficiently, 10/10 would recommend great customer service and quick app to use

ROAR LIVING ™
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
August 30, 2022

Great app, but even better Customer Support
The app itself is a great app. You have the freedom to basically design your emails and sms anyway you wish but the most attractive part about the product wasn't the app but the stellar customer service blew me away. On just a free plan, the customer service I was given was amazing. David was incredibly kind, responsive and helpful, fixing my issues quickly and even educating me when I asked. He always offered to fix my errors for me even before I had the chance to ask him. Usually, I don't leave reviews but the customer support alone made me write a review.

Amkawaii
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 30, 2022

David has been wonderful at providing great customer service to help me setup a popup the way I needed it. Service is very good.

brynn hudson
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 29, 2022

I used this app to send a Welcome email to email subscribers. David is friendly and helpful. Thanks for your help to improve our sales. I recommend this app.

Alice Trendz
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 29, 2022

Good communication and nice help thanks to David. He helped me set up my first pop-up. I did nothing really ;). Thanks

Nussify
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 25, 2022

The support is excellent, very good service, Vincent answered all my questions in the chat, very helpful. Thank you again.
So far I love this app.

Mommies Best Mall
Norway
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
August 24, 2022

Outstanding and quick onboarding support. I added this app because I needed a pop up and start SMS marketing for my site.

Nutri-Patch®