Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 8, 2022

Lätt att använda app:en och riktig fina funktioner med väldigt bra kund support. och det rekommenderas starkt!

ZA-ZA Store
Sweden
Time spent using app: 7 months
Flowio⭐ replied April 8, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

April 8, 2022

I'm new to all this automation but the live help is making my life so much easier getting me through and helping me make campaigns Thanks guys!

Rapid3D US
Time spent using app: 7 days
Flowio⭐ replied April 8, 2022

April 7, 2022

I have used it for the last 2 months with significant results. I recovered a lot of sales with the flows and I'm very happy with it!

ExxtraWod
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 7 months
Flowio⭐ replied April 7, 2022

April 6, 2022

I used this app as a pop-up window for email subscribers, and so far it has worked very well and the staff has been very active giving help. I recommend!

ImproGames
Finland
Time spent using app: 6 days
Flowio⭐ replied April 6, 2022

April 5, 2022

I'm very happy with this app so far, and support team is very helpful and friendly, especially Vincent. Good job ;)

HelloPeony
Time spent using app: 4 days
Flowio⭐ replied April 5, 2022

April 5, 2022

What a fantastic app and you will also get helpful support help. I'm looking forward to using this app. Thank you. so much.

HiPosterShop
Denmark
Time spent using app: 9 days
Flowio⭐ replied April 5, 2022

Edited April 11, 2022

Flowio is a time saver app that helps you grow your business by sending out marketing emails for you. The customer service is excellent! David was able to walk me through every issue I encountered. He also helped me with mobile pop ups in a timely matter.

marcandmont
Time spent using app: About 2 months

April 4, 2022

Comecei a usar o app agora, mas o time de suporte é extremamente atencioso e dedicado. David foi muito pró-ativo em me ajudar com as configurações iniciais!

f4usports
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months

Edited April 1, 2022

I liked using the app to create my pop up, it was fun to do and Vincent is great for optimizing the mobile version for me. I'm going to set up my email signature, hopefully I won't have any issues.

Bliss Beauty Tresses
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Edited March 29, 2022

Ho scaricato questa app per la chat. Sono molto soddisfatto. E' stato facile installare anche il pop up e modificarlo grazie all'aiuto di Vincent.

Big wave coffee roaster