Email Pop Up, Live Chat & SMS

Pop up Email, Automation SMS, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

Cocoona Silk

Ryth was an amazing help, connecting my email up to my pop up. Thanks so much for the great customer service!

Hi there,

This is me, Ryth. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

Lymora

I am a begginer and have never used any pop apps before, had no idea what Im doing and was completely lost for a second, Vincent walked me through the app like a pro and made me understand every feature he was very patient and answered every question I had, would definitey reccomend for begginers esspecially iif your a hard head like me

Hi there,

This is me, Vincent, Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

HELLOGANGA

Very nice solution. I've tested others but so far this is the one I like most. Also the Customer Success Manager David was very supportive!

Hi there,

This is me, David. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

Flamefrills

This app is just awesome. I am new at Flowio and looking for someone's help. but Vincent has been really helpful with set up everything. The support team is amazing.

Hi there,

This is me, Vincent. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

PIRAL

This app is just so awesome! It is very easy to customize and create campaigns! Especially the support is so amazing, they are literally there any second you need them. David has been helping me so far and he's done a great job!

Holly Grows

So far a great app - David has been really helpful with set up. Really easy to set up. Looks better than other apps I have tried.

222 Jewelry

Mr. David is so kind and patent ! He built a pop up design for my store, & helped me out with my email campaign/ domain . This is a great app to use !

Jainacollection

J’ai utilisé cette application pour les mailing et Pop up pour la newsletter de mon site. Les réponses ont été très rapides et efficaces, j’ai eu un aperçu de Pop up pour me guider! Un très bel accompagnement. Je vous la recommande!

It's David from the Customer Support team here.

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

czbrm

非常好的app,客服很热心。我很喜欢这款app,每个月可以给我带来不少收入,并且非常便宜。该产品有群发邮件功能,还有群发短信功能,目前我只有使用这两项功能,后面会使用其他工具。我相信客服会很有耐性。再次表现感谢

i.Am Skincare

Tried a few apps, Flowio head and shoulders above the rest. Customer support is fantastic - very responsive and goes over and above to help out.

December 5, 2021