Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Double Your WDW

This app has been a great way to get people to see products that I offer! Customers find my articles on pinterest, but were missing my products. This has gotten them to check out my product pages. So far so good!

Masterpiece By Numbers

FOMO is excellent. We run a UK and a USA store and use FOMO on both. It works perfectly.
We run a store with many product variations and FOMO does a great job of providing social proof. It also provides visitors with suggestions of paintings that they may like by showing recent sales.
FOMO customer service is outstanding also. The app pays for itself many times over.

Win All Day - Motivational & Inspirational Art

Fomo is simply awesome, very reliable company and product along with amazing support (especially from Arnold). They are going above and beyond for their customers providing instant stellar support for every question or issue you have. They helped us transform our motivational canvas art business WIN ALL DAY to the next level in our pursuit to empower you to chase your dreams, your passion, your desire to innovate, and in your search to create your legacy.

David's Clothing

FOMO is a great app! It was easy to set up and was up in running within minutes. It is customizable to your stores colors and style/theme. So far we have had ZERO problems with this app. We receive multiple clicks on their pop up notifications every day. We believe this app plays a big role in growing our E-commerce store. If you dont have this app then you are 'Missing Out'!

RYLA

I love it! Works great, easy to set up and adds that social proof customers are looking for! I love all the integrations with other apps so I can show off my sales, social media activity, reviews, referral purchases, etc.

Honest Paws

Fomo helps drive conversions! Great tool, and simple to implement. Their analytics help me understand what my customers really want!

The Green Dragon Coffee House by RhoadsRoast Coffees

This is a great app to encourage confidence for new buyers. We have seen an up-tick in new buying orders and the display logic toward increasing sales is not intrusive and it works. Pricing is reasonable, user friendly, and consumer informative. We highly recommend FOMO!

Pippa & Pearl

I love this app! It really does help boost conversions and keep customers engaged!

Thanks for creating such a great and easy to use app!

Cloud 9 Expressions

We've definitely seen the benefits of having the Fomo widget showing social proof on our site. We get a ton of feedback from customers stating that they love seeing the slideout messages showing other purchases and reviews.

At PNWJourney.com, we love it because it's super easy to work with and very flexible. We're able to have not only purchases and reviews, but newsletter signups, contest winner announcements, and basically any custom event we can think of. We highly recommend Fomo.

Haritaki Yogic Super Brain Food

Love this app, it really helps sales of my products