Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

France Bracelets

Très bonne application, je l'ai installée il n'y a pas très longtemps et je la recommande ! Cela crée du social proof.

Instant Teas

When you are launching something new, the hardest thing to build is customer trust. Fomo allows you to build trust through the social proof that customers are purchasing on your store, right now.

It used to be that all you needed was reviews to showcase an active customer base, but this takes it to another level - well work the money.

Bamboowatch

Je recommande vivement cette application. Crée du social proof.

American Gainz Nutrition

Works extremely well, very happy with the results thus far. www.AmericanGainz.com

Brown Bottle Coffee

We effing LOVE this App.. For new stores with little or no product reviews this is a great way to show potential new customers social proof.. We will definitely continue to use this app.

Techngimmicks

Amazing app. It definitely adds more credibility to my store. Love it!

Watery Dk

Fantastic app to any Shopify-shop as it really makes the conversion-rate go skyhigh. I have used in just three days on www.watery.dk, and from the start it just increased my average buy and conversion rate. Fantastic!

Ender Legard Shapewear

Superb app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Plus super easy to install and configure. All apps should be this user friendly. Highly recommended!

All In One Place With Us

This is a great app and it converts super with my store. On top of that the customer service is the best!!

Stiletto Coffee

FOMO works! Crazy-Easy to setup and configure and it works. Saw my conversions increase almost immediately.

Customer service has been killer as well. I almost wish others wouldn't use this and it was my little secret though.