Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

Zodiactees

Great app and great support! Thanks :)

A Better Quest

We made the switch from a similar app a few weeks ago largely down to the feature set (integration with Judge.me reviews - we converted to that, too) but on top of it all it was down to the level of support we always get from the guys behind Fomo.

Ryan & Arnold - thank you for improving our store! We genuinely look forward to continuing to work with you throughout the future and see Fomo grow!

Zen Yarn Garden Inc

Thanks! Best app ever! It definitely makes our store look busy!

B S Sports

That is a great app...more then that the srvice from the support was just above anything i ever exprinced.

tnx
Roy L

Bendita Extremadura

The best app to get conversions. A must in our shopify store.

Kadi Creative

Great app, easy to install and a great way to have in store social proof!

Royal Closet Fashions

Awesome app & great service. I've noticed a huge improvement since we've added this to our website.

Morale Patch Armory

Social proof goes a long way in todays world and this app is the best social proof you can get.

Woodies

I used this app back when it was Notify and eventually uninstalled it. But now they have a cleaner more modern design AND the Yopo integration is just genius. I'm a fan, thanks! I'll sell more wood sunglasses than ever now, see you at the beach! Cory - The Woodies Captain

Coraturestore

This app is fantastic. It provides potential customers the necessary proof (that you have other customers) to make a purchase. It does that while taking up minimal space and resources.

We're a fan