Fomo Social Proof

Fomo Social Proof

by Fomo

Fomo Increases Conversions with Social Proof Notifications

ASD Performance | Sports Supplements

It was a great app but the continuous price increases have put me off and ultimately led me to uninstall it. $360 USD Per year is not worth it.

March 1, 2019

Hey there, as you know we grandfather in old pricing plans, so you were never charged more as our prices changed. Also, we see you recently reinstalled Fomo after writing this review. Welcome back!

Legends Creek Farm

The app used to be amazing. I am pissed off that something has been going wrong with it for most likely several weeks and I didn't notice until this past weekend. I couldn't get notifications on any of my devices or any of my desktop PC's.

The first ticket I opened was responded to quickly and I was told there was multiple lines of code that shouldn't be on my site, and that I needed to remove the code to get it working again properly.

The second ticket told me that everything was working right, but then I saw they changed my settings to show events immediately upon going to the site, and only showed 1 event, and didn't show any further after that. I tried several times to explain to them what was going on and they were not listening to what I was trying to communicate.

It's a shame, but time for me to move on to the other app that's free and has 8000+ positive reviews.

Urban Modesty Inc

I installed this app twice. No training comes up. Dashboard is not easy to use. I dont know what is special about this app. I have the same main feature running on my website for free; many apps for free do this. I was only installing because of a shoelace integrations. I will save the $29 unless I learn why should I pay over getting the same features for free.

Scrubs Bubbles

This was a great tool until the price increase. There are apps available to accomplish the same without over charging. Price this accordingly and I'd be happy to reinstall. For now I'll be switching.