Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Detroit Metro Ice Cream

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Had an issue with the app not displaying fonts on the website and the support team went above and beyond to take care of the issue and keep me as a customer. I highly recommend their team.

GaGodeal

Time spent using app 1 day

I use this app to customize my site font, its easy to use and support team very kind. Love this app. I recommend this app to edit font.

The Gift Emporium

Location Australia
Time spent using app 31 minutes

DONT GET THIS APP, IT"S NOT FREE AND WILL BREAK YOUR STORE.......................................................................................

Vulkart

This app is amazing.The best part is their amazing customer support which will go beyond the means to help you.Thank you Daniel for your support.And they have amazing themes on the4.co Will definitely buy their themes once my store starts doing sales.

Franklyn Athletic

Time spent using app 19 minutes

AWFUL APP!!! STAY WELL AWAY!!!

This app seems like it should be common sense... but actually it completely threw my theme off and destroyed my store!!! I am fuming!!!

May 4, 2019

What happened with your store, In the case you have a problem Please contact us via Live Chat. We will help immediately

The Good Butter Bakery

Location India

For a free app this one performs some very important functions. Do wish they had more self help features and easy to use tools to play around with instead of relying on support each time. That said, their chat support is very helpful when it comes to maximising the benefits of this tool. Knowing some basic programming is necessary to use this app to its fullest else there is always support.

Ministry.of.Style

Location Australia

Customised my websites fonts to be uniform with the fonts I use throughout my brand. Was easy to use and the support was really helpful and patient. Thanks

Galli Publishing

Used this APP to install a few Google fonts that were not part of the Shopify font pack. Easy to install and works very well even with other APPs like Pagefly.

lllozeau

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great work, they have done it for me quickly :) Communication on point, they are professionnal and very helpful ! I recommand this app to whoever want to customize a specific font on there website !

March 19, 2019

Englify

Location Russia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great job, guys! Pretty intuitive in usage for me. Support team quickly answers questions! I wanted to plug in Cyrillic font for certain pages only. I managed to do it for 1 minute with Fontify!