Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to customize their site with unique fonts, enhancing brand identity. It's praised for its seamless integration, mobile optimization, and compatibility with Google fonts. The app's interface is easy to use and allows customization of specific site parts. The customer service is highly commended for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance, often providing custom code. The app also offers a chat feature for immediate support. It's recommended for its affordable one-time premium service cost, high performance, and fast response rate from the support team.

March 31, 2019

Used this APP to install a few Google fonts that were not part of the Shopify font pack. Easy to install and works very well even with other APPs like Pagefly.

Galli Publishing
20 days using the app
March 29, 2021

The support helped me very well with the problems and questions i had with this app. And its really cool to use it, because now my store looks more special,

Schödl Family
Austria
20 days using the app
May 11, 2021

This app is brilliant & the support is even better. Jade over at Fontify is super helpful & responsive and went above & beyond to assist me.

everbluedigital2
Ireland
19 days using the app
November 2, 2022

Very easy to install and set-up. The chat feature for help is an awesome feature and David answered my question quickly and effectively using screenshots. Highly recommend this app for custom fonts!

Soaring Spirit Designs
19 days using the app
August 29, 2020

I found this app really helpful,many themes dont have font customization so it helps a lot, the support is excellent,i hope it will remain as good as that

Magnus
Italy
January 25, 2022

Great app, Jade a fontify if very helpful and overall the add and dedicated support is great, definitely recommend!

Botanica
United Arab Emirates
September 30, 2020

Good customer service. Some of the headings didn't change but they helped me quickly. One thing I would add to the app is that possibility of working on copy themes.

MINUS ART
September 30, 2022

Way too hard to un-install. I followed their official uninstallation guide. Deleted each custom font and then uninstalled the app. But somehow the font CSS rules are still applying. You have to go edit your own theme and remove the chunks they added. Avoid this app. You can do everything just using CSS in your theme.

The Bucket List Studios
Over 1 year using the app
Nitro Apps replied October 2, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Fontify support team. I hope you are doing fine.
First of all, I apologize for the bad experience when you uninstalled the app.

When installing the app, we add only one embed code to your theme. So when uninstalling it, just remove the fonts that you uploaded to our app and remove the embed code in your theme, that makes your store reset to the original fonts.
I have tried to uninstall the app on my test store, and everything works correctly. So could you please help me to understand more about your process and issue while uninstalling the app? So we can reproduce it asap!

Fontify can help you change the font for your site, it is especially useful when you want to mix different fonts for different elements on your site. It will be difficult for people who don't know the code to do this, but our app has an Element Picker that helps them select elements easily :)

We shoot you some email so that we can sort it out clearly. And we're happy to refund you if you're not satisfied with your experience.

Best Regards,
Anna from Fontify

April 6, 2022

Great app! Easy to install; I had a bit of a problem that my font showed right in the shop, but Jade from the support helped me quickly and was very nice. Now everything works fine. Thank you so much! Now my shop looks exactly how I want it to look and the shop performance is not disturbed by the code. Thumbs up!!!

Ahoi-Werk
Germany
16 days using the app
December 30, 2022

Anna is responding very well and prompt when we need help to do customisation of the fonts. Recommend this app to anyone who needs hassle-free font customisation!

Kays + Kins