Form Builder with File Upload

Create contact us forms, wholesale form, questionnaire or any.

From $8.99/month

ChamonixRain Organics

Excellent app, and very happy with the professional and friendly customer service received. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

VIVITINA

The customized page is very professional and can fulfill my various requirements. After encountering a problem, the customer service is very professional and solved my problem in a timely manner. I think I would highly recommend this app to my friends.

Maxime Azoulay

App of great use and customer support easy to reach ! They helped me very quickly and were very professional.

CocoWod

Fully recommended. Very fast customer service. It's easy to set-up and it runs properly. The app I was looking for.

Chalop Clothing

The team have been excellent to work with to embed some seamless fields into my forms. The information captured will help me grow my business.

Middle Child Australia

This app has provided the perfect solution for a wholesale enquiry form on our site. The team went above and beyond to ensure it integrated seamlessly into our website. 5 stars for service and follow up.

MYKITCO.™

Quick, professional service. Although my issue was fairly simple, it’s the details that count and the border re-sizing requested was fixed very quickly

Northern Asset Recovery

Very good and fast customer service! Love the app! We use it daily for our website and it has been very helpful.

1canoe2 Wholesale

This app was easy to plug in to our store. The team was quick to answer questions. I think it will work perfectly for what we need!

Midori Bikinis

This app was easy to install and meets all of our needs for an online form. Support replied to me within 24 hours and was very helpful in answering my questions. I highly recommend Form Builder!