4.8
April 4, 2024

estoy teniendo dificultades con la app, ya que pagamos el plan de submissiones ilimitadas y aparece el candado, por ende no podemos ver nada.

Kala | Mayorista
Argentina
6 months using the app
March 25, 2024

Great functionality, highly responsive dev team, love the product and their support

Enviro Safety Products
2 months using the app
February 12, 2024

Fantastic and easy to customize form app. After trying a handful of other form apps, Formful was the solution - big thanks to Stefano for helping us get some specific settings on our form set up and working smoothly!

Rishi Tea & Botanicals
About 2 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Very useful app and great support from Stefano. Highly recommend it!

Projeric
12 days using the app
Edited March 8, 2024

The app is well written and I appreciate how easy it is to setup. Simple but powerful! Support was willing to listen to ideas about how to improve the app.

Good Ink
9 days using the app
March 15, 2024

I am super happy with this app AND the customer service. A very knowledgeable team member guided me patiently through a very easy solve (that was my mistake) and now I have a great form that automatically emails to both customer and I, fits beautifully with my theme and is extremely easy to use. Thank you!

Pickleball Historical Society
2 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Ottima app, ottima assistenza.

DesireDeck
Italy
About 1 month using the app
January 19, 2024

A lovely little app which allows you to add multiple forms to your Shopify site. I chose this app as new sign ups are fed directly into my customer base on Shopify and can easily be added into my customer journey without the need to manually export the data.
The forms are very much matched to my Shopify theme so they look good and don't look out of place. One of the benefits of this app being build specifically for Shopify stores.
I struggled initially to set everything up as I wanted, so was very grateful for the speedy replies and patience of the app founder and developer, Stefano. Also, initially the App could be used with my theme....but Stefano quickly rectified this. Ask you you shall recieve seems to be his mantra :)
It is only my first day of using the app, so I am yet to discover the full benefits, but it all looks very promising :)

KFDJewellery
1 day using the app
HerculesApps replied January 22, 2024

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I'm glad I could assist you in a timely and effective manner with the initial setup challenges you faced. Feel free to reach out if you need any more support.
Warm regards,
Stefano

March 25, 2024

A nice app that does exactly what it offers, and with great support as well. Recommended!

Real Vintage Football
Spain
About 2 hours using the app
January 26, 2024

Great service and great app. The design of the form is nice, too. I will definitely recommend this app to my friends. Thank you.

VINTAGE VUITTON JAPAN