4.8
October 18, 2023

Simple and lot of options for form building. Support responsive and helpful. New featured just dropped upon request. Thank you.

Nutriboty Angola
Angola
27 days using the app
HerculesApps replied October 19, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review. In case you need any other feature, just contact me again and I will provide a solution!

November 2, 2023

I'm in love!

Originally I just wanted a form. But then I realized that you can include automations. For example "add a tag to a customer" when they fill a form. With Shopify Flow, you can then do ANYTHING you want based on that tag.

With these endless possibilities I'm able to Award Loyalty points to a customer for filling a Form. How crazy!

And Stefano helped me set it up. Such friendly and timely responses, I'm so excited about the whole experience. Definitely recommended!!

Kendama Senses
Netherlands
3 days using the app
September 29, 2023

I've been using this form app on my Shopify store for a while now. It's straightforward to set up and integrates well with the platform. The customization options are sufficient for my needs, and I appreciate the simplicity of the design. It does what it's supposed to do without any unnecessary complications. The customer support has been responsive the few times I've reached out. Overall, a solid choice for anyone looking for a reliable form app for Shopify.

BDI Equipments
5 months using the app
HerculesApps replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for your extensive positive review! You can always contact me again in case you need further assistance :)

October 9, 2023

It is a good free App, but I need help to set up the Form Application to match the default customer registration.

Paving Slabs UK
20 days using the app
HerculesApps replied October 11, 2023

Thank you for your positive review. You can contact me anytime via email or in the in-app live chat, so I can help you directly.

February 28, 2024

Great form builder app to get up and running. We use this form to gather leads for our B2B business. We needed a way to track form submissions and attribute traffic sources to the form. Stefano was a huge help and was able to implement the custom code to help dynamically track lead sources. Cost effective and great support.

Driveway Bollards by ANNT Perimeter Protection
October 12, 2023

Great assistance and troubleshooting. App works smoothly. I highly recommend!

haëva.eco🍃
France
13 days using the app
HerculesApps replied October 19, 2023

Thank you for this 5-star review!

September 19, 2023

Absolutely delighted with Formful Intuitive design and seamless functionality made creating forms a breeze. Highly recommend to anyone in need of a reliable form creator

Carfurnisher
4 months using the app
HerculesApps replied September 23, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star review!

October 10, 2023

Be careful with this app.
I used it because it was free before.
But, all at once without prior notice or notification by email or via the app. He simply added paid plans and limited the features and added branding to the form page.
to those who had already acquired it for FREE.

I don't mind if he charges for the service. he must charge, he has costs. But it's wrong to change the features of those who already purchased the app when it was free.

The danger with this app is that you don't know what will happen the next day, you don't know if it will increase the price or restrict you from its features and require you to pay more to use the service you already had.

I'm stopping using it.
I prefer to use an app that takes we, users seriously and respectfully

ATX MATS
12 days using the app
HerculesApps replied October 11, 2023

Hi ATX MATS,
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Ensuring Formful remains high-quality and continually evolves does necessitate certain costs, which led to the introduction of paid plans beside the free version.
Also, I promise not change the pricing for existing users that already have a paid plan in the future.
I am learning from this and will ensure better communication in the future.
Furthermore, I value your input as Formful continue to evolve.
Best regards,
Stefano

September 23, 2023

Easy to use and top class service and customer support

E&M Autos
About 2 months using the app
HerculesApps replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for your positive review!

September 1, 2023

Decent little app. Could be a little more intuitive, but does what it needs to do.

dolce vita MEN
6 months using the app
HerculesApps replied September 5, 2023

Thank you very much for your feedback. The app is still in its early stages, but we are continuously working on improvements to enhance the user experience in upcoming updates.