4.8
January 31, 2024

Form integrates nicely with 2.0 themes and without all the clunkiness and steps of the other form apps I have tested. Customer service was instant and effective as well!

Brennan Machinery
31 minutes using the app
January 24, 2024

Brilliant app. Stefano was very helpful in configuring the app to suit my needs. Would highly recommend this app. Thank you.

Trade Warehouse
About 2 hours using the app
December 13, 2023

Really great app. Maybe the best out there. Lot's of options and also auto select a productin the backend for a form and of course great customer service, Stefano is very very helpful.

Car Key
Netherlands
About 23 hours using the app
January 15, 2024

Easy to use, the Form integrates seamlessly with the store theme (I use Shopify Dawn).
Excellent and highly responsive customer support. Highly recommended.

Afrida
Côte d’Ivoire
About 1 hour using the app
November 8, 2023

Stefano, I wanted to express my gratitude. I wholeheartedly endorse this app for anyone in search of an exceptional contact form solution! The support provided has been truly outstanding, and the app performs precisely as intended.

Beigel Bake
3 months using the app
November 5, 2023

Thank you Stefano for helping me with a minor technical issue with my store. You responded promptly and got the job done efficiently which is great because I really like using this app!

Gifts In Trend
About 1 month using the app
September 29, 2023

I've been using this form app on my Shopify store for a while now. It's straightforward to set up and integrates well with the platform. The customization options are sufficient for my needs, and I appreciate the simplicity of the design. It does what it's supposed to do without any unnecessary complications. The customer support has been responsive the few times I've reached out. Overall, a solid choice for anyone looking for a reliable form app for Shopify.

BDI Equipments
5 months using the app
HerculesApps replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for your extensive positive review! You can always contact me again in case you need further assistance :)

November 2, 2023

I'm in love!

Originally I just wanted a form. But then I realized that you can include automations. For example "add a tag to a customer" when they fill a form. With Shopify Flow, you can then do ANYTHING you want based on that tag.

With these endless possibilities I'm able to Award Loyalty points to a customer for filling a Form. How crazy!

And Stefano helped me set it up. Such friendly and timely responses, I'm so excited about the whole experience. Definitely recommended!!

Kendama Senses
Netherlands
3 days using the app
October 11, 2023

It is a great app and with great support. The developer went over and beyond to help with an issue we had that turned out not to be from the app but a problem that required Shopify to reindex the store.

Australia Piano Supply
7 months using the app
HerculesApps replied October 19, 2023

Thank you very much for your positive review. You can contact me anytime if you need further assistance.

August 25, 2023

Extremely good and exactly what you need to create the best forms.

Especially great is that the styling is taken directly from the theme. Thus, the form fits perfectly into the store without having to configure anything. I was a bit skeptical but it works perfectly.

The drag and drop builder is intuitive to use and the forms can be easily created according to your own ideas. There are a lot of fields available - everything you need. There is even a Product Autosuggest field so that the customer can search for and select a product within the form. Very interesting for product-specific questions, for example.

Google reCAPTCHA can also be connected with one click.

I've been in contact with support and I'm thrilled. The support answered fast and helped me immediately. No wishes left open!

TREUTALER