Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Insta & UGC. Rights Management. Influencer Tracking.

Marigold Shadows

The best UGC and influencer management app I've seen. I wasn't sure I needed all of these features at first but now I can't imagine not having them. Support is excellent. James set everything up for me and has been following up to help me with the changes I wanted to make. You won't be dissapointed.

Freedom Rave Wear

Ultrafast customer support. I had a shoppable gallery up and running in no time. The design is clean and fits our website. Went back and forth with support on customizations and couldn't be happier with the results.

Nialaya Jewelry

Outstanding app + support/ service. Completely combined our Instagram with our e-commerce and sales increased, customers love it. Win win

Velvet Eyewear

We just installed the app. They were over the top helpful! Stay tuned for the results!! Thank you for helping us make our website more interesting and interactive.
C

Red Carpet Rocks

We need this app for our e-commerce jewelry website. Absolutely amazing app. What’s even better is that the few issues we have had the customer service has been outstanding. Response time is typically within an hour which is so rare to find. Very happy with Four Sixty! Highly recommend them!

GYMVERSUS

Not often I am compelled to write a review but the team at FourSixty have been so helpful, going above and beyond to make sure the app is installed correctly and functioning, that I had to leave a review and recommendation. Great app, brings your IG lifestyle shots into the context of E-com adding another visual layer. Thanks!

Man-ique

The app works great and it deserves 5 stars but Dan (Customer Success Manager) deserves 10 stars. The best support I had a chance to cooperate with.

Wolven

Boosted our sales, looks great on our website, but the best part is the employees. They help you customize your display so it looks perfect and they always respond quickly whenever I have an issue. They are the best, highly recommend.

DirtySouthVintage.com

UPDATE 5/5/2019
This app is 50 per month and does nothing for you. Not worth the cost, waste of money.
Done with it.

We are paying 50 per month and been billed yet we have glitches and no idea how to get support to fix them. We will be asking for a refund if not fixed and we think they should offer a credit for the time we paid and it's not been working correctly. If they help us and fix the issues will update the feedback. :)

DirtySouthVintage.com

UPDATE 12/29/2018 PROBLEM NOT SOLVED YET.

Mocha & Karamelo

This app does not work. We get a debug code when attempting to create an account or log in from the app page within Shopify. After several attempts to reach out to support we have decided to delete the app and find an alternative.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13