Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shop Instagram. Shoppable UGC. Rights Management. Anywhere.

Abbott Lyon Europe

A great app super easy to use, great customer service and advice on how to use the app properly!

Midori Bikinis

FourSixty has been our go to for a shoppable Instagram gallery for at least two years. The support is fantastic and Dan in particular was a huge help in getting our new theme all set up recently, looking better than ever!

Escape Watches

Great application, easy to use, does what it says, simply loving it!

Choice Of Voice

Dan was just amazing, super responsive and helped me with everything I needed. Highly recommend this app :-)

Concrete Minerals

Could not be happier with our new FourSixty integration. Customer service was amazing, Dan went WAY above and beyond and helped us discover some added benefits that we didn't even realize existed. Clean, beautifully-designed and EFFECTIVE app :)

B K Collectables

This is a great app that helps me improve my business. People see the posts on my site and buy direct! Did you know that desktop users and laptop users cannot see Instagram's built-in tags? I didn't!! Thanks to the team at Foursixty!

Zorrata

This app is a must and thanks to James and his team for all the support!

Pop Your Pup

Worth every penny. They have been a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful making sure everything works properly. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks Foursixty team for all of your hard work. Especially you JW

Peace Collective

Foursixty is a must for any Shopify store that wants to immediately see an impact on their product pages. Everything from the UI/ UX design to their customer support team and everything in between has been a 10/10. I love that we can transition to flatlays on our product pages and use Foursixty as a way for shoppers to see amazing UGC right on the page and incentive them to purchase! I love Foursixty.

Tj Swim Us

Loving FourSixty so far! Support team have been very helpful and accomodating!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12