Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gutten Min & Co.™

Fantastic App and Team at Foursixty! Thank YOU! Superb Customer Service! Really great that we can showcase our products & lifestyle through IG directly on our site.

Kina & Tam

Location Australia

Great app! I especially love the feature where we can show dynamic UGC on the product page! Support is also very helpful! :)

Unreal Fur

Time spent using app About 1 year

Incredible customer service - every question or maintenance request I have is always tended to in a prompt, friendly manner. The display of the app is also fresh and effortlessly woven into our website theme. Definitely recommend.

PASDUCHAS

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app very user friendly! The customer service and support team are super helpful and quick to respond.

William Wood Mirrors

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Foursixty really is fantastic. The aesthetic, ease of use and overall look is like nothing else out there on the market. We utilise product page galleries, dedicated landing page & UGC in our abandoned carts. Combined, these features provide an abundance of social proof and more revenue in return. We needed a piece of code installing to our store, I would like to personally thank Dan for this. He was extremely quick, helpful and pleasant when dealing with our query.

THE GOLDEN SECRETS

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love this app! First of all they are always so quick to respond and help and the app in general has helped me to be able to use all my UGC in such a creative, easy way!

Reuben Oliver

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app! The customer service is unparalled - Dan M needs a special shoutout hes been incredible

Waldor & Co.

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

We truly recommend foursixty! It has all features we needed and we got it up at the site in no-time due to the smooth integration with Shopify. We're very impressed with both the app but especially the support they're offering. Both Dan and James has been super helpful with answering my questions in no-time and they've gone above and beyond to assist me with designing the app. They always reply quickly and are so nice to work with! We look forward to continue working with Foursixty for a long time to come!

Susanne Kaufmann

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really easy to use and lots of flexibility with the design and display of the galleries on our website. The team are always really quick to respond to any queries, super helpful and knowledgeable!

Miami Beach Bum

Time spent using app About 2 months

460 support was super helpful. Not only did they provide me with detailed instructions, but they did it for me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16