Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Wolven

Boosted our sales, looks great on our website, but the best part is the employees. They help you customize your display so it looks perfect and they always respond quickly whenever I have an issue. They are the best, highly recommend.

DirtySouthVintage.com

UPDATE 5/5/2019
This app is 50 per month and does nothing for you. Not worth the cost, waste of money.
Done with it.

We are paying 50 per month and been billed yet we have glitches and no idea how to get support to fix them. We will be asking for a refund if not fixed and we think they should offer a credit for the time we paid and it's not been working correctly. If they help us and fix the issues will update the feedback. :)

DirtySouthVintage.com

UPDATE 12/29/2018 PROBLEM NOT SOLVED YET.

Mocha & Karamelo

This app does not work. We get a debug code when attempting to create an account or log in from the app page within Shopify. After several attempts to reach out to support we have decided to delete the app and find an alternative.

Abbott Lyon Europe

A great app super easy to use, great customer service and advice on how to use the app properly!

Midori Bikinis

FourSixty has been our go to for a shoppable Instagram gallery for at least two years. The support is fantastic and Dan in particular was a huge help in getting our new theme all set up recently, looking better than ever!

Escape Watches

Great application, easy to use, does what it says, simply loving it!

Choice Of Voice

Dan was just amazing, super responsive and helped me with everything I needed. Highly recommend this app :-)

Concrete Minerals

Could not be happier with our new FourSixty integration. Customer service was amazing, Dan went WAY above and beyond and helped us discover some added benefits that we didn't even realize existed. Clean, beautifully-designed and EFFECTIVE app :)

B K Collectables

This is a great app that helps me improve my business. People see the posts on my site and buy direct! Did you know that desktop users and laptop users cannot see Instagram's built-in tags? I didn't!! Thanks to the team at Foursixty!

Zorrata

This app is a must and thanks to James and his team for all the support!