Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Lspaceswimwear

Totally worth the investment to take your social shopping experience to the next level!

With our social media fans & followers being a big part of our brand, we love being able to showcase their Instagram photos on all our product pages. Plus, we love how easy it is to access the app on the go to schedule posts and update products in real time -- a must for any business owner or social media marketer on the go!

The integration into Shopify is by far the best out there in the market.

Thank you Michael for always providing exceptional service from you + your team! Super great team to work with & happy to be a customer on your platform!

Mr Vincero

The use of Four Sixty on our website has greatly increased conversions. We were able to show customers product specific galleries on our product pages to show that relevant content exactly where they want it.

The Shoppable Instagram page and the ability to add to cart directly on the posts have proven to boost conversion rates as well. We would certainly recommend Four Sixty to any ecommerce owners who have active social media accounts!

Kuhfs 2

I can not say enough about how much I love this app!
As the owner of an emerging accessory brand, it's important for us to showcase our products in a beautiful way. Instagram lets us do that and Foursixty makes it simple for our customers to shop the looks they love right from Instagram with one click.
The app instantly started driving traffic to our site which is imperative for our growth and success. Once on our website, Foursitxy gives you a few options to displays your feed and match it to your brand. If you know a bit about coding, you can customize the feed even further. It's so simple for customers to scroll through the looks they love and add items to their cart. The app also allows customers to share our products via social media with one click.
Installing the app and getting our products tagged properly took 15 min. from start to finish.
I tried another app similar to Foursixty and was so frustrated with it because I could not get it installed properly on my website. It was a nightmare.
I dropped that app and signed up for Foursixty. I am so glad I did.

Bombshell Sportswear

As the Designer and CEO of Bombshell Sportswear, I'm always looking for the next innovative platform to help us sell directly to our consumers. FourSixty has helped us grow tremendously by allowing our customers to directly shop our Instagram. Selling clothing today is about real life unedited photos and videos as consumers want to see how clothing moves, looks and flows. We absolutely love FourSixty. I truly believe if you are not using them you will be left behind as video is the future of retail.

Kirstin Ash 2

Works great and looks good on the website. It's the best instagram shop app I have come across.

Mysecretgardenkids

Omg obsessed with this app and the team behind it! They were so helpful! At first, the app wasn't performing so well. They gave me some pointers and made my homepage shoppable for me! Now I'm getting so many clicks. So happy!! Everyone should look into this and have it on their site especially if they use instagram!

Matisse Footwear

Foursixty is very user friendly and makes the scheduling of social media posts a breeze. It provides our site with more aesthetically pleasing content that allows our consumers to see the versatility and wear of our product before purchasing. Overall, a very great service!

Alohilani Boutique 2

This app is exactly what I need for my online boutique. I had a few hiccups with the initial setup, but Anna with Foursixty helped me through it all. She spent several days answering all my emails. She was able to make all the necessary adjustments for my site, and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this app. It's a beautiful layout with fun and easy functionality. Thank you so much Anna and Foursixty Crew!

Hippy Spirit

This app is very user friendly to set up on your Shopify site. Customer service has been excellent and extremely helpful and easy to work with. So excited to have it set up on my site! Looks great!

Aloha Collection

Not only is the app super easy to use, it looks great on our website, and I couldn't ask for better customer service. We have had an overall positive experience from Four Sixty!