Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Ruby Rockets

It seems like a great app, but it's very expensive. Essential things like user generated content and product page-specific galleries are limited to the $100/month version, when I can get both features in another app for just $35/month.

Remi And Reid

Wonderful app and the team is extremely responsive in helping with any questions or issues!

Formatical1

I can't say enough good things about this app. This was our THIRD store we downloaded foursixty four. Each time James made sure our gallery looked exactly like we wanted it and helped us put it in the perfect spot. He even set up a call with us to make sure we understood how to do it for next time. It's super affordable, easy to use and is a great shoppable instagram gallery. If you want a shoppable instagram gallery, I would highly recommend this one.

Wooden Ships

Overall a great App to have for making shopping IG easier for customers. Also AMAZING Customer Service that gets back to you asap and really tries to solve all your issues. Highly Recommend!

Weed Box

Have been recommended this app by several other founders. Super simple setup. Intuitive onboarding. Already can clearly see the value we will get. Going to use this in parallel with Refersion to scrape all the great pics they share on IG and Tumblr.

World Of Angus

I just don't know how you can operate your e-commerce company without this app. We used to struggle with contextual relevance - I mean, it's not easy to provide context with a bottle of dog shampoo. Foursixty provides us with a super easy platform that pulls all of our customer and affiliate user generated content and drops them onto our product pages. This drives conversions and allows us to easily aggregate our affiliate UGC for email campaigns. Everything is coming up Milhouse.

Tokyo Smoke Ca

Absolutely an essential app! Incredible ability to customize and showcase your UGC. The Mailchimp integration works beautifully, too.

Itty Bitty Toes

You know, every app will have bugs, and tech-y issues here and there, but what sets a company apart from others is their customer service.
James has been AMAZING at helping me set the entire thing up. I'm so pleased! I've had a few hiccups (not due to the app, but due to my lack of technical skills) and he's been great and so fast at resolving them all.

Thank you and so glad I found you!

Freddyshop Com

The best shoppable Insta feed app on the market! Would definitely recommend for all online retailers to get onboard Foursixty today! Works perfectly and is really easy to use. Great assistance and support from their help desk has also made the experience even better!

Huset La

This is by far the best shoppable instagram and the customer service is outstanding! I really appreciate Four Sixty's help with integrating my instagram shop onto the home page of my website (they even customized it too!) Thank you so much!