Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Bnau

I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service I have received from the team at Foursixty. I will admit, I threw a lot of requests/obscure questions their way and every point was answered in detail and always followed up. We've seen a massive customer uptake on this implementation and I would recommend it over any other current offering out there.

Elevated Faith

Amazing customer service combined with an absolutely awesome product. These guys know how to do it!

Kaohs

AMAZING App! Don't even bother looking at the other shoppable instagram apps - they are all just sad ripoffs of Foursixty.

Hawkers

Both Foursixty and his team are a winning combination. Their gallery options, marketable feed and product page images are the best on the market and at a perfect price affordable even for smaller brands.
The team working there is an added value that does nothing but improve a fantastic tool working hard in perfecting it, bringing new features that make easier their use and improve their features. We are very highly satisfied and they've become an integral part of the way we work.

Hip Mommies

It works ok, but $50 USD is far too expensive for a small business. Its not worth the investment.

Mariolee

James (Four-sixty support) is awesome. Best support ever. The app is awesome and much better than other Instagram shoppable app out there. It is responsive, fast and built for Shopify. Support is great, very responsive, attention to detail, solve any queries you have. You just have to email them and try them out! It is the BEST Instagram app out there, period!

Ruby Rockets

It seems like a great app, but it's very expensive. Essential things like user generated content and product page-specific galleries are limited to the $100/month version, when I can get both features in another app for just $35/month.

Remi And Reid

Wonderful app and the team is extremely responsive in helping with any questions or issues!

Formatical1

I can't say enough good things about this app. This was our THIRD store we downloaded foursixty four. Each time James made sure our gallery looked exactly like we wanted it and helped us put it in the perfect spot. He even set up a call with us to make sure we understood how to do it for next time. It's super affordable, easy to use and is a great shoppable instagram gallery. If you want a shoppable instagram gallery, I would highly recommend this one.

Wooden Ships

Overall a great App to have for making shopping IG easier for customers. Also AMAZING Customer Service that gets back to you asap and really tries to solve all your issues. Highly Recommend!