Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Concrete Minerals

Could not be happier with our new FourSixty integration. Customer service was amazing, Dan went WAY above and beyond and helped us discover some added benefits that we didn't even realize existed. Clean, beautifully-designed and EFFECTIVE app :)

B K Collectables

This is a great app that helps me improve my business. People see the posts on my site and buy direct! Did you know that desktop users and laptop users cannot see Instagram's built-in tags? I didn't!! Thanks to the team at Foursixty!

Zorrata

This app is a must and thanks to James and his team for all the support!

Pop Your Pup

Worth every penny. They have been a pleasure to work with and extremely helpful making sure everything works properly. Would absolutely recommend. Thanks Foursixty team for all of your hard work. Especially you JW

Peace Collective

Foursixty is a must for any Shopify store that wants to immediately see an impact on their product pages. Everything from the UI/ UX design to their customer support team and everything in between has been a 10/10. I love that we can transition to flatlays on our product pages and use Foursixty as a way for shoppers to see amazing UGC right on the page and incentive them to purchase! I love Foursixty.

Tj Swim Us

Loving FourSixty so far! Support team have been very helpful and accomodating!

Jachs

Big fan of this plug-in! Haven't had any issues in the last year using it. Very easy to use on the backend side and it makes your IG feed look very nice on desktop as well! Overall no complaints!

Freestyleusa

The Foursixty team has gone above and beyond for us on multiple occasions. Weather its product uploads/mappings or just regular support they have always been there. The team is constantly making improvements to keep up with the changing environment. They are light years ahead of everyone else. The app makes it great for that social media person to not be stuck behind the computer on a weekend. I have used many other platforms and this is the only one i will use for all my sites moving forward. Great product. Great people. Don't waste your money anywhere else. This is the way to go. If you are questioning because they do not do the reviews part just get judgeme and save yourself a lot of money in the long road.

Gifts By Mariam

so far it's still not working and have not heard back from email support at all. Would be great if it actually does what it is supposed to.

Also - for such a big app, you should have live chat support

Bnau

I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service I have received from the team at Foursixty. I will admit, I threw a lot of requests/obscure questions their way and every point was answered in detail and always followed up. We've seen a massive customer uptake on this implementation and I would recommend it over any other current offering out there.