Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Kulanikinis

We utilise the Foursixty application many times throughout the day and haven't looked back since we integrated it with our Shopify store in 2015. The app is easy to navigate and if you have any questions I love that the founder (Michael) is so responsive and delivers customer service to us that is above and beyond expectation!
Foursixty connects your social media customers immediately to your store and assists them to find the products they are looking for. This seamless experience is something we place a high value on are very thankful that Foursixty meets this need!
Thank you!!!!!!
Dani & Alex

Summer Love Swimwear

Great customer service! I had an issue with the way the app was displaying on my swimwear site so I contacted FourSixty and the helped me right away! I love this app!

White Bohemian

Excellent ap to boost sales from Instagram. I'm using Foursixty on a number of online stores that I manage, for whom Instagram is a key sales channels. Foursixty was really easy to integrate, and the Foursixty team were really helpful and responsive in assisting with the technical stuff! Well worth the money as it's definitely converting for us.

Maraismara

I choose 5 stars, but only because there aren't more available!
I am using Foursixty since 2015 and I love it. My business is very focused on Instagram contents and audience, so this is the best way to take the best from each other.
Last but not least: Foursixty's assistance is one of the best I have ever experienced (thank you Michael! ❤️).

Mara

Thepinkorange

I signed up for this app about a week ago. It was fairly easy to set up and when i ran into a couple of issues because i'm a bit challenged at times (HA!), i was able to get help quickly.
I gave it 4 stars because at this time, while it is up and running and looks great, i haven't received any direct sales from it.

Livefashionable

We priced and compared numerous of these and found this to be the best fit. We also liked that the developer when challenged by us is willing to defend his app and take ownership over it and cares about its performance v. the competition.

Popkiller

Easy to setup and maintain, looks and works well, and the customer service and support are the best! They really go above and beyond to get the app working exactly the way we want it.

Wantmylook

Best Instagram integration app, the team is also very knowledgeable. They have helped us in numerous occasions. Highly recommended.

Oppermannlondon

Great functionality, simple setup, and top customer service. Well recommended.

Otz Shoes

We have used this app on a few of our clients shops and it works really well. Simple to use and looks really beautiful. Their support is excellent, answers quickly and goes above and beyond to help.