Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Mividamarket

Oh My Gosh!! Love this app!! My world is so much easier! Can't believe it took me so long to find this app! And PS Michael was terrific! Helped me get loaded on my site and gave my a full tour! Super stoked about this!!! Thanks F O U R S I X T Y!!

Lush Fashion Lounge

I have never been so excited about an app before!! This is absolutely life changing. For a clothing store that pieces together outfits on instagram daily for promotional posts often customers have trouble finding all the pieces in the instagram post on our website. This allows them to find the pieces and add them to the cart SO EASILY!!! Not to mention support was AWESOME. They helped install it quickly and easily. Could not be more happy with this!

Sundays The Label

Highly Recommend this App! IF you don't have it you need it NOW. Sales have increased and any issues I have had, customer support has sorted for me very fast! Couldn't be happier

Drop Dead Clothing

This app is great and much more competitive on price than a lot of similar apps out there. A must have for brands with a strong Instagram presence.

Regalrose

The foursixty app is easy to use and extremely effective. We've seen ROI of over 30% last month and over 15% the month before. Would highly recommend!

Taylor Boardshort Co Us

This App is great. It did everything we needed and we didn't have to do anything to instal it.

Michael and the team understood what we wanted and made it happen in a timely manner.

Would recommend.

Lostapostle

This app is, in no uncertain terms, absolutely brilliant. Absolutely. Brilliant. It works flawlessly, looks fantastic and - most importantly - keeps my customers both engaged and impressed. I can't thank Michael and the developers enough.

Also, the team went above and beyond helping me with a special request - it seemed like nothing was too much to ask. This is the real deal folks - if you have Instagram you HAVE to get this app. Simple as that.

Thank you again from a very happy customer,

- J

Sloane Tate

I love this app! The aesthetic is top notch. It is so easy to use. I use it everyday. Plus it is up and running within seconds. I would highly recommend it!

Sugarhighlovestoned

this app is awesome - we have noticed our site traffic double in just three weeks of using this app, as well as an increase in sales - and we aren't even working with a fully stocked online store! cannot wait to see the results with our up coming season - thank you foursixty!!

Alexandrakoumpa

I am so grateful to have a personal experience with the team in FourSixty and especially James who has guided me through the technical but also the everyday Qus and found the time to do that at every step!
The app works like a dream and it delivers exactly what it says: more traffic, more engagement and by linking instagram in every product page that makes a World of difference plus they have the mention tags now that bring more posts-content that we didn't have before without paying -using a developer for these..