Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Bankelok

I love this app! And Michael's support is always great, on point, and fast! It's been one of the best apps and customer services I have had so far. I highly recommend it! :)

Spell

After switching to Foursixty from a much more expensive option we couldn't be happier. The platform is sleek, easy to use and most importantly value for money. Michael and his team couldn't be more accommodating. Its been such a dream to have made the switch and be working with a team that get as excited about this type of thing as we do!

Puravidabracelets

FourSixty is BY FAR the best Shoppable Instagram app on the market! Their customer service directly from the owner to get everything set up and off the ground was second to none! I would HIGHLY recommend this app for any brand who is looking to not only add a little flare to their website, but to also allow their customers to shop what they see on their Instagram feed. Also, the ability to tag photos directly to product pages gives the customers a whole new experience when shopping on the site and clicking through to different product pages. I have tried just about all the other Shoppable Instagram apps on the market, and FourSixty just does it right. Don't waste your time with any other apps. Install FourSixty, and you will be more than satisfied. BOOM!

Brit Rocks Hair Extensions

Love this app so much! I was bit worried about the cost of it at first but let me say its well worth the price! I have used it for over a moth now and wish I had installed long before. It makes my website look so professional and modern. It appeals to my target audience and as my Instagram following increases this app becomes more and more valuable! its quick and easy to use and to install. I love it can't praise the developers enough for this sleek, sexy and professional looking app!

Prism Boutique

Obviously a bit pricier than other apps but SO worth it! We have a huge following on Instagram and we were having a bit of trouble getting that audience to our Shopify store and translating that interest into sales.

The foursixty app generates a customizable feed of photos from your Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. and allows you to tag each one with multiple products (the app links to your inventory so all you have to do is start typing the product title) or urls, all from the iphone app. You can place your feed in a number of different ways (slider, grid, etc) on a page of your store and use that url to direct customers to. The feed lives on your mobile site so it's super duper seamless for the customer and the design is super minimal so it doesn't clash with our current branding.

We've already seen a great response in our traffic (it's our highest referral besides google and direct) and it takes the trouble out of directing customers to your products or answering questions about them. Thanks so much!

Alice Or

This is one creative and an intelligent app! Thank you Michael for all your help, he's patient, understanding and customer service is amazing.
Really satisfied with the outcome it's awesome.

Highly recommend!! Xx

Honeybeat

Hands Down, my favorite App! This has boosted my site to the next level. I am so happy with it, and the customer service from Michael was outstanding.

Skinnyme Tea

Absolutely amazing app!

Looks fantastic on our site and for a company relies on social media as much as we do this app is perfect for us.

So easy to integrate and the support is quick friendly and extremely helpful.

Highly recommend to everyone!

Kokohbikini

Awesome app that is completely ahead of the game.

In this day and age, the value of Social Media to any online retailer cannot be given a price tag. What the crew at Foursixty have created is a simplistic link bringing feeds and stores together - converting loyal followers, to loyal customers.

Easy to use, beautiful to look at and support at the click of a mouse!

5 BIG STARS from us! Thanks Michael!

Moanabikini

Foursixty. What can I say other then, WOW!

I have been searching for a company that offers a service to be able to shop directly from our instagram page. Foursixty have hit the nail on the head!

This app is a must have for all online business's. Especially in this day and age when our companies sales and customer connections are so strongly driven from social media.

Not only is the app amazing, but the service was above phenomenal! Foursixty had my shoppable feature up and running on my website within 24hrs.

This app is extremely user friendly for both myself and our customers!

We are already seeing a massive response of referrals coming to our website from our insta-shop! Thank you Foursixty, I couldn't be happier!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13