Shoppable Instagram & UGC

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

From $50/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wantmylook

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Best Instagram integration app, the team is also very knowledgeable. They have helped us in numerous occasions. Highly recommended.

Oppermannlondon

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great functionality, simple setup, and top customer service. Well recommended.

Otz Shoes

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 3 years

We have used this app on a few of our clients shops and it works really well. Simple to use and looks really beautiful. Their support is excellent, answers quickly and goes above and beyond to help.

Mividamarket

Oh My Gosh!! Love this app!! My world is so much easier! Can't believe it took me so long to find this app! And PS Michael was terrific! Helped me get loaded on my site and gave my a full tour! Super stoked about this!!! Thanks F O U R S I X T Y!!

Lush Fashion Lounge

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have never been so excited about an app before!! This is absolutely life changing. For a clothing store that pieces together outfits on instagram daily for promotional posts often customers have trouble finding all the pieces in the instagram post on our website. This allows them to find the pieces and add them to the cart SO EASILY!!! Not to mention support was AWESOME. They helped install it quickly and easily. Could not be more happy with this!

Sundays The Label

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Highly Recommend this App! IF you don't have it you need it NOW. Sales have increased and any issues I have had, customer support has sorted for me very fast! Couldn't be happier

Drop Dead Clothing

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is great and much more competitive on price than a lot of similar apps out there. A must have for brands with a strong Instagram presence.

Regalrose

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The foursixty app is easy to use and extremely effective. We've seen ROI of over 30% last month and over 15% the month before. Would highly recommend!

Taylor Boardshort Co Us

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This App is great. It did everything we needed and we didn't have to do anything to instal it.

Michael and the team understood what we wanted and made it happen in a timely manner.

Would recommend.

Lostapostle

This app is, in no uncertain terms, absolutely brilliant. Absolutely. Brilliant. It works flawlessly, looks fantastic and - most importantly - keeps my customers both engaged and impressed. I can't thank Michael and the developers enough.

Also, the team went above and beyond helping me with a special request - it seemed like nothing was too much to ask. This is the real deal folks - if you have Instagram you HAVE to get this app. Simple as that.

Thank you again from a very happy customer,

- J