Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

Shoppable Instagram & UGC.

by Foursixty

Shoppable Instagram & UGC. Rights Mgmt. Influencer Tracking.

Sugarhighlovestoned

this app is awesome - we have noticed our site traffic double in just three weeks of using this app, as well as an increase in sales - and we aren't even working with a fully stocked online store! cannot wait to see the results with our up coming season - thank you foursixty!!

Alexandrakoumpa

I am so grateful to have a personal experience with the team in FourSixty and especially James who has guided me through the technical but also the everyday Qus and found the time to do that at every step!
The app works like a dream and it delivers exactly what it says: more traffic, more engagement and by linking instagram in every product page that makes a World of difference plus they have the mention tags now that bring more posts-content that we didn't have before without paying -using a developer for these..

Maqboutique

Maqboutique uses this - Brilliant App Really Fab - Had it tweaked by Micheal and it now looks great Good App overall Has been able to showcase all my clothing Maxi Dresses on instagram and given potential customers an easy link to purchase - must have ***

Sundaysomewhere

THIS APP IS A MUST!!!

The power of featuring user generated content on your website can not be underestimated.

It's been highly successful for us showcasing our brand ambassadors and fans actually wearing our sunglasses plus allowing potential customers to purchase easily.

The app is super simple and easy to use (especially with the mobile version of app). And the team at Foursixty were always available to help answer any questions.

Since it's really affordable I urge everyone to give it a trail. You won't regret it!

Melroso

I spoke with Michael from Four Sixty and he immediately resolved my problem and went as far as making further suggestions to use this app optimally for my store. I've sent the app developers several emails with questions and received very good instructions and in a timely manner. I linked it to my Instagram page which is really amazing. I highly recommend this app.

Blenderseyewear Com

Foursixty is LEGIT and let's us show off our best content in key spots along the purchasing funnel. The support is excellent and I've recommended the app to several people already. Keep it up team, and thank you!

Darling Distraction

Great app. Customer service is great! They were able to help me change the colors of my gallery and get it exactly how I wanted it.

Nomadtest

We implemented the Foursixty app at the beginning of the year hand have had nothing but success with it. Implementation was simple, tagging and tracking photos works great, and customer support has been second to none.

If you're looking for a way to integrate your twitter / instagram feed with your site, do yourself a favor and look no further.

Portland Gear

Amazing App, I would give this a 10 star if I could! With being relatively well known on Instagram, this was the exact app I was looking for to translate more of my followers and clicks to sales. I'd recommend this app to anyone who sells products and spends time on social media and instagram, it bridges the gap between the two.

Kaohs Swim

Hands down, best App we've ever used! Don't even think twice about it - just get it.