Fraud Scanner

Stop the scammers! Automatically cancel fraudulent orders!

From $1.99/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Freedom Fitness Equipment

Time spent using app About 1 month

Terrible, does not work at all, buyer beware. If you try to hold orders to be processed after approval, app will simply complete the orders and process anyway. Non existent support team that does not respond to direct outreach or support requested through the all, I've tried 3 times. Uninstall and use a different app, not worth paying money for something that doesn't work and has non existent support for paying subscribers.

March 28, 2022

Hi Freedom Fitness,

I just took a look at your ticket and see the original request was opened on March 15th and response was sent within 2 hours asking for details (timeline of events) for the order in question. It also appears your quick response 2 minutes after our request was grouped into the ticket status of (waiting for response) . None the less, we are happy to help get your account properly configured to your desired risk settings. I will need the timeline details of the order as I mentioned in my email to better understand what other apps and events interacted with the order to better assist you.

I did update your ticket to stay in the queue in hopes that you will send those details.

You can also reach me (Steve) or a member of our team at support@tsapps.io. We are also happy to jump on a zoom call and help walk thru the configuration if that is needed.

My apologies about the inconvenience and misunderstanding.

XBODY UK

Cancels fraudulent orders but order confirmations are still sent to us, which means we still have to manually log in and check every order. This defeats the whole purpose of the app!

April 29, 2019

Hi, per our communication with you, this is something completely out of our control as Shopify does not all apps to access the Checkout system and the confirmation email is sent before we are able to access the order. We sympathize with your frustration since it's frustrating for us as well, but please understand that this app works entirely as described/intended and we have done everything in our control to create and offer a product that works to cancel fraudulent orders. Also, as high volume store owners ourselves, we strongly recommend not using a shipping setup that ships goods on orders that have been canceled since that would essentially ship any order that has been previously canceled. We hope you can appreciate our humble position here and we would greatly appreciate any modification or removal of this review.

Kindly,