Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Scale Motorsport

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Why are my customers getting free shipping when their orders are $39.00 below the Free Shipping threshold? Very disappointing

Combat Corner Norge

Location Norway
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Looks good, but i cannot find any customer service info. The $ or the NOK sign for Norwegian currency is on the wrong side of the number. I would like help to change this, it looks very wrong. But i am unable to find any customer service info in the app?

Madinky

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like the features on this app. But it would be nice if it was possible to place the EUR currency sign in FRONT of the number of the order value (for example €40) instead of after the number (for example 40 €). Bc this is not right.

Otime

Time spent using app About 1 month

i don’t want that for use jast levae me alone man i have better app this is not too mach good u can o

August 31, 2020

We have reached out to you by email several times to try to find out what issues you had with our app but we have not received a reply from you.

Please check your email account when you have a moment and let us know what kind of issues you had with our app and if there's anything we can do to resolve this to your satisfaction.

TiffysLemonadeStand

Was excited to use even on the free side due to the customization options, however they did not convert to the store page. Sad.

HiiT Nutrition

Great app if it worked correctly. Unfortunately, it does not take into account order totals without shippings costs included. For example, if a customer buys $70 of product + $7 shipping and $75 qualifies for free shipping, this app tells them they’ve reach free shipping even though $7 of their order is shipping costs.
I had to delete the app because too many people were confused and the amount of emails I had to respond to what outrageous.

Circuit-Pop

Too expensive for Geotargeting. Other than that, its fine. I am uninstalling only due to the cost. I might just use a different app or hire a freelancer.

Marissa's Books

App is tough to use and conflict with the theme. Support can't find my site and runs in circles. I wish this was easier and that they would step in and fix this. After several emails, nothing.

Precise Plus Size

really easy to use but also very boring...even using the paid app, not much different from the free shopify app...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................why do i need to use 100 characters

Happy-Toys

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Desktop version is ok, bt mobile/tablet the bar is not pushes down/up the rest of the page. All other feature are ok.

Previous 1 3