Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

RULE DICE

As a free tool, I feel very satisfied!As a free tool, I feel very satisfied!As a free tool, I feel very satisfied!

FIXY Makeup

Great App. Works exactly how you would expect it to. Thank you so very much for allowing a free version.

God Loves Hustle Clothing

Easy to navigate. Directions were very easy. Provided nice themes even for the free plan. Definitely increases sale

Ooshga!

quick and easy to setup. had free shipping count down bar done in about 30 seconds. took almost as long to type this review.

Don's Clothing Company

I use this app to give my customers incentive to save money with free shipping. Very easy to use. That's good for people like me. I recommend this app to anyone that wants to give their customers the opportunity to save money.

D.R.I.P_The Division

Simple and excellent! Very good job. This is great for people who aren't very familiar with website designs or figuring out stuff like this.

ETSUE

so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so goodso good so good so good so good so good

Sneaky and Copper

I have used apps from this developer for a long time and am 100% pleased. They are easy to use and very effective. Bravo!!!!! I like the fact that with this app you can just have an announcement or alternatively, you can have a goal for free shipping!

TWISTY’S BEAUTY

je viens télécharger l'application et je trouve ça deja pas mal ! Vous devriez améliorer davantage cette app.

Rixen's Enterprises, Inc.

This app was very user friendly, with quick support. I loved that there was no coding necessary. I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 913 914