Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

SaZenach Shop

Very easy to Install, to set and gives image options for the bar. And the main purpose, it gives added value for the customer. Great App!

A Girl Like Me Art

OMGosh. I was expecting this to be much more complicated to set up. Nope. It's easy, quick, and works great! I would recommend to others, for sure.

Alpacas of Montana

This is a great app - its been very successful increasing our order amount per customer purchase. I would definitely recommend it.

The House of Abundance

i have definitely seen where its encouraged people to buy more. i would recommend this app for anyone with an online shop. thx

DollBabiezLipGloss

Love it, super easy and convenient for my store. I definitely recommend this free shipping bar too all business owners.

St. Augustine Loves Lions

Great app! I highly recommend it. Easy setup and free. What's not to like? Thanks for the free app!

Captain Bebe

Shopify est génial. Plein d'applications qui simplifient la vie. C'est assez intuitif. Pour moi c'est un produit complet.

KUTEMAXUS

I used it with my first store. It is very easy to set up it, I am satisfied with this app. Thank you!

Koli Cosmetics

This is a really great app for new businesses. There is a free option available and its easy to use!

Sweet Baby Collectibles

We have had a great experience using this app! highly recommended to anyone with a need for a free shipping bar.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 877 878