Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Grove with Stone

such a quick and simple walkthrough platform. I love that there are still a lot more options under the Free grouping. Would consider upgrading to at least try the premium features.

Gaia Lane

I like that I could have the free shipping announcement in addition to my shop theme banner. It allowed me to have more than one incentive.

Shop Therapy

Great app help customers add more to their cart!!! Oh yeah and it's very simple to use. I would recommend this to all Shopify users that has an online store.

Hallyu Dreams

Very user friendly and does exactly what I need! I would love to upgrade to the premium once my business grows!

knotsoflove

I've used FSB in numerous shops now and wow is it easy to use, looks great in my shop, and generates more sales without being pushy! One of my go-to apps! Thank you!!!

Rhysprism

Very nice app. Really helpful for someone like me that is only a beginner as a drop shipper. Would definitely recommend this to other sellers. totally awesome!

Affirm Noire

I was able to create the bar within 5-10 minutes. It was great having the instructions laid out as well as a video for the process. Feeling positive about the app + will be monitoring to see how the progress bar increases conversion/AOV. Thanks!

ALOADECOR

it's great to use this app supper easy and friedly , I would like to use this bar to the our web visitors !

NE Active

very easy, quick and user friendly app. very useful for my website, nice and customisable and looks great.

Itza Girl

very easy to set up and love it how it looks in my page. i will definetly look for more from this developer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 926 927