Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

NOIR

A VERY SIMPLE AND EASY APP TO USE. MULTIPLE FREE OPTIONS. SIMPLE TO USE AND GREAT TUTORIAL VIDEO TO EXPLAIN HOW TO DO EVERYTHING.

PRYZM EGYPT

Great app, very easy to use! Just downloaded it and set up the free shipping bar in 5 mins! Can't wait to see the results

Pro-Spin Sports

Great app! Very easy and quick to setup. Great customer service replied quickly when I asked a question.

Gentre Official

I used this app to help announce my Black Friday sale or to promote my regular free shipping to potential customers

Wind speed data loggers and anemometers

Have been using status bar FSB for a long time, fantastic app. Highly recommended, it is very easy to install and use.

EclipseGrafx

Simple and easy to use! It does exactly what I need to do and allows me to customize the message as needed.

Marigasial & Co.

It was very easy to use and the free version had lots of features. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner.

rhythm + heat

I use this app to help customers see that shipping is free after a certain dollar amount.I like that it calculates how much the customer needs to additionally spend after adding items to their cart.

8289 n. Luxury Boutique

very helpful and easy to use the app. i used it to set up my free shipping bar thank you for creating this app

Gordon & Li Li

This app was so easy to use! I love the way it makes my site look and feel professional. Great customization options too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 946 947