Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Hadia SG

OMG this is just what I needed! Thank you for making this FREE!!!
This would help small businesses that just started.

Joyería LO MX

Better app than others in the market this app, increases the sells in my online store and facilitates de user experience

Green Box Web Store

Utilizei este app para adicionar a barra de frete grátis ao site da minha loja. Atende as expectativas, e tem diversas opções de personalização. Muito bom!

701 Hoodies

Does exactly what I need it to, which is remind customers that if they order more, they'll qualify for free shipping. The bar is non-intrusive but every customer can see it, which is the best! Great app to increase AOV!!

Glass Grown Aquatics

Thank you! Added a Free Shipping bar at the top of my website. Very pleased with the customizing options. Does what it needs to!

Charny Healing

Great app. Just installed, happy to see all the customization options so easily presented. Looking forward to having this feature on my site!

The Red Collar Pet Store

I like how it continuously shows the $ countdown for the free shipping. I like how easy it is to set up.

Soft Winkz

I used the app for my Soft Winkz website and I am sure it's going to be very helpful with conversions! Super easy :)

Tiggs

Super easy to set up! Less than 2 minutes!! Recommend for any business! I trialled it myself to see how awesome it was and I loved it more!!

ComeBackDude Shop

Love this app! Easy to use and does its job. Has many options to choose from. Thank you for this free app!