Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zelleste

Its really easy to setup and you don't have to do any coding. It's really a 1,2,3 step process. I believe it can really help with conversions and i'm confident in it.

top perfect home

SO NICE APP ,,HELPING AND MERCHANTS DECIDE
I HOPE EVERY BODY .. USEFUL FROM THIS APP , CREATFUL APP,

Petwiz.co

Pretty decent! It's probably the most advanced bar out there. Would likely recommend anyone to use it. In addition, I would like to give a shoutout to Fabio from the tech support team! Fabio has been extremely patient and helpful with the issue that I encountered. This is one of the best tech support I have ever gotten from anyone. Respect for you!

Yellowstone Soap

WOW-I installed this app and set it for FREE SHIPPING United States-Wide for orders over $30 for a limited time only! This APP WORKS-I got an order because of it for exactly $30! Thank You :)

Big Nuts

Great apps to improve conversion and user experience! And it provides free plan for us to try first even before we decide to go for it!

Karine Malenfant Au jardin de KaRay

Très fonctionnel. J'apprécie beaucoup. C'est simple d'utilisation. Et c'est idéal pour ma boutique en ligne.

COACH Saudi Arabia Official Site

We used this app, installed it without any problem, but have not yet tested as its asking for review first

Maple Jane's Emporium

Super easy to create the bar and display on the page, I don't do coding so I always look for apps that won't have me confused when trying to set them up.

Sunshine Packaging Co

Easy to use and really affective. I like how you can set it to appear on each page. SUNSHINE PACKAGING CO

Cheimelion

VERY FUNCTIONAL. I LOVE THIS APP. IT MAKES ALL FOR FREE AND IT IS VERY PERMITTED. I SUGGEST YOU THIS APP