4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for boosting sales and increasing average order sizes with its user-friendly interface and easy installation. Its accurate free shipping threshold calculations and promotional capabilities are highly valued. The free plan is beneficial for small businesses, and the customer service is efficient and responsive. Merchants also commend its stability, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration.

May 29, 2018

This makes scrolling banners a thing of the past. I like it

The Nothing But Company
1 day using the app
February 20, 2019

This app was easy to use and set up. Thank you, for making my life easier! I will definitely recommend to others.

Christy Beard
About 1 month using the app
August 5, 2017

Great bar! And it's free. Thanks Hextom

Queenglow
Singapore
1 day using the app
August 7, 2020

The app is really easy to install and use, I like it the most from all the other top bar apps I have tired and deleted

Swaddle Magic
July 3, 2020

I used this app to create free shipping countdown. It's very easy to use, especially when I'm not that tech savvy. Thank you so much for making this app!

Urban Facemasks
March 9, 2019

l'application est génial, elle est gratuite et nous permet de booster et maintenir le trafic de la clientèle

Lla Monica
Belgium
Edited October 8, 2020

very easy to use, specially since I'm a very inexperienced person, it looks very nice too! thank you :)

Baby in Styles
Edited February 25, 2020

AMAZIIIIIIIIIING APP!! VERY EASY TO USE AND VERY NICE APP WITH A LOT OF COLORS AND FUNCTIONS. I REALLY LIKE IT

FASHIONZ.SE
Sweden
February 5, 2018

Just added it and was asked after I created the bar (damn) but the interface seems simple to create and it's on my site SO far, so Good...

T S F G Store
October 15, 2018

Vraiment facile à utiliser! Petit bug quand on scroll down et up; la barre de free shipping vient par-dessus la page au lieu de rester au dessus (sur les page de produits). Mais autrement c'est vraiment bien!

Comic shirt