4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its positive impact on sales, user-friendly interface, and high customizability. They commend its reliability, consistent performance, and robust features in the free version, including a beneficial free shipping countdown. The customer service is efficient and responsive, resolving issues promptly. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, the app effectively boosts average order sizes and conversions, and integrates seamlessly with store designs.

Edited March 21, 2019

Super easy to set up, and exactly what we wanted. We didn't want an annoying pop up, we didn't want it to get in the way, so this is perfect when anchored to the top of the page. THANKS FOR MAKING IT FREE TOO!

The Compounder
October 9, 2017

Great app, works well and doesn't screw up anything else like so many other add-ons do, really LIKE this product!

Baumgartens
January 12, 2020

I like this app because it's very easy to customize. I think it's going to help my store show announcements to customers vs me putting it in the Update section.

deedeelev
May 2, 2017

top notch! apps ! highly recommended to everyone who's selling in shopify apps!! great motivator as well!! take it now!

Alra Co
Philippines
May 19, 2018

Installed the bar a couple of days ago and, so far, it's doing a good job.

It looks good, there's a good choice of customisations, and it loads pretty fast.

I've seen my average order value go up since I added it.

Best of all, it's free!

Nice work.

forestmystic.co.uk

Forest Mystic Incense
October 31, 2017

excellent app to use, very happy after using, looks nice

Newmeonline
February 2, 2019

Brand Name:U7Fine or Fashion:FashionItem Type:NecklacesStyle:TrendyChain Type:Link ChainMetals Type:Stainless SteelShape\pattern:Moonis_customized:YesNecklace Type:Pendant NecklacesMaterial:MetalPendant Size:3.9 CM (1.5 inch)Gender:WomenModel Number:P1031Compatibility:All CompatibleFunction:otherClass:High qualityPlace of Origin:Guangdong, Chinais_customized:YesSupport Wholesale:Yes, Larger Order, More Discount, Contact UsChain Width:0.3cm(0.1'')Base Material:316L Stainless SteelNickel-free:YesOccasion:Engagement/Anniversary/Party/Gift/Daily Life
Product Description

Chance Cat
January 29, 2018

Your App is great.
But I use boundary theme. and it over my main menu.
I want it to not overlay my menu.
can you help me fix it?
www.seakiny.com
shaysha6@gmail.com

Junopalace
Israel
3 months using the app
November 13, 2017

Very easy to use and the best price of all - FREE! Way better looking than my attempt at a header on my site, and I love the shipping calculator that tracks how much more for the customer to spend to earn free shipping. Super easy install. Highly recommend!

Barn Chic Antiques
June 25, 2017

Very user friendly, great for beginners no problems setting it up took only a matter of minutes.

Mammamiascloset