Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Honey Bee Tees

This is the easiest way for our visitors to know we now have free shipping. The options are simple and the interface is elegant.

QOMOTOP

Great app help me a lot niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Itaoky

GOOD VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL

Mileidy's Fashion

I used this app to allow me to tell my customers I have free shipping on orders over $100 and it was really easy to do so.

ActiVibe

Quick and easy to set up! Looks better and is more customisable than the standard shopify banner. Free is also hard to beat

CeeTee

Easy to setup, great customization on Free Setup. Hopefully, this will increase conversion. Thank you for this app!

The Bellatique

Easy to install, but still understanding it all to make my first sell in my store. Please wish me luck.

Kay’s Nourishments

I used to make a free shipping banner on my business website! Easy to use and looks great! A lot of great options on free version

Simple Dot Natural

This app has encouraged many of my customers to add extra items to their cart with the reminder of how close they are on each page. If you’re looking for an opportunity to increase your average order value this is a Free way to do so. This app is easy to use and easy to understand. I only have the free version and I am satisfied.

Monstera Interior

Very easy to use! Does what it should do. Would definitely recommend this app, if you need a fast and easy solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1025 1026