Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 3, 2023

Awesome App would recommend to anyone with a shopify store

Trendociti
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
January 3, 2023

Really easy to set up and get going on this app. I really enjoy the cart countdown feature that shows how much is remaining until free shipping.

First Step Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 31, 2022

Easy setup. Working great. Would love more font options. Specifically, Twentieth Century would be a nice addition

Squeaky Dreams
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
December 31, 2022

This app is SUPER easy to use and customize and I am hopeful this will be a game changer for my shop! :)

Write Me Wicked
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
December 27, 2022

The setup for this app was a breeze. I'm excited about utilizing this app in my store. I can not wait ti see how my sales increase.

Da Sugar Honey Ice Tea™
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
December 27, 2022

Free Shipping Bar was the easiest thing I have used on my shopify store! I would recommend to anyone.

Sapphire
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
December 27, 2022

Easy enough to use! It includes clear step by step instructions plus a video tutorial for not tech-savvy people like me.

A Touch by B
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
December 27, 2022

very easy to use and is very easy to setup. Took little to no effort to add to my store, but it adds so much value.

Bibury Leather Company
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 23, 2022

Easy to use and very helpful! It has motivated my customers to buy more to reach the free shipping goal.

Iokus
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
December 22, 2022

Very easy to use and set up! Justing starting a Shopify store and this app gives it a nice addition for potential customers.

BW Designs