Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Pitter Patter Pet Supply

Its simple to use, has a decent variety of options. Its nice that its free, with the option of upgrading.

NE Active

very easy, quick and user friendly app. very useful for my website, nice and customisable and looks great.

Itza Girl

very easy to set up and love it how it looks in my page. i will definetly look for more from this developer

Larskspur Rose Company

This app was easy to install. I loved that it can be customizable to fit my theme site. Definitely recommend!

Utomic

I used the free version to display my free shipping offer. It was easy to set up and worked great right away.

Bags@Ushop17

I am using the free plan of this app. So far it works well. I had no problem installing this app. The user interface is simple and easy to understand.

Top Pestañas

GREAT! EASY TO USE AND SET UP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Islamic Kid Store

Loved it. Really simple to install,and use. Does wonders at your store. Must have for every ecommerce store

Lezneds

AWESOME QUICK AND EASY/SELECT YOUR PRICE FOR FREE SHIPPING SELECT FONT AND SAVE ITS JUST THAT EASY YOU SHOULD VERY MUCH TRY IT

Nutrilicious

its really easy to use and great and great that it has a free version which is really simply to install