Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Marigasial & Co.

It was very easy to use and the free version had lots of features. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner.

rhythm + heat

I use this app to help customers see that shipping is free after a certain dollar amount.I like that it calculates how much the customer needs to additionally spend after adding items to their cart.

8289 n. Luxury Boutique

very helpful and easy to use the app. i used it to set up my free shipping bar thank you for creating this app

Gordon & Li Li

This app was so easy to use! I love the way it makes my site look and feel professional. Great customization options too!

Allstitch Studio

Easy to use. Set up a 'free shipping over $X' bar in no time. I'm starting with the free plan and might upgrade.

FACEBOX.me

Love a quality free App that provides additional features when required. Works for the intended use.

leBebe Jewelry

Great app! It's easy to use, very functional and lots of options to match the shipping bar to your website look & feel.

Salem Moon Crafts by Jamie

so easy to set up up!! its perfect for my shop! ill totally be telling other small shop owners about this app1

Ezzy Ac

really easy to use and a very functional app, the free version is very good, it doesnt need changes, you can switch the font you´re using and very easy to set.

BioAcuatica

Free Shipping Bar is easy to setting and it works nice in my On-Line Store. I recommend this app for increase your sales in your On-Line Store