Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

WAGGS & WHISKERS

Great stuff for free!!! Easy to install & to customize!!! You can also adjust it to get other messages out to clients eg. product specials etc. Awesome!!!
A DEFINITE MUST HAVE!!!
Thanks Soooo Much!!!

GoodMoodSupply

I have not used this app enough to get a full insigth. I wouldnt be able to say whether I recommend it or not

Gloriousfs

I loved the bar and how it also includes different buying scenarios. It is customizable and easy to implement. Thank you!

MISS-SEA

It's useful for the free delivery purchase and target costumers as they adding products to their purchase.

YouTooSkin

perfect time trying it out, will update the review!! Thank you so much for allowing this type of apps to be free

TruBeef

Really easy to set up for a Free Shipping Bar. Done and dusted in a few minutes. Customized to the site no problem. Recommend this app!

Obsessed with White

Always happy to have an app with free pricing plan so I can see how this banner might help encourage sales. Very appreciated for start up businesses. Thank you kindly.

Nore's Fashion

Easy install and customization! Looking forward to seeing how this app will possibly increase the sales for my store.

Fabuluxwall

The number displayed on the free shipping bar was not calculated right. I sent a message to the support, and they have not replied to me.

KozeKandles

Super easy, great free options. Waiting to see how adding this app affects sales traffic and numbers