Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Cogs Cart

I am using this app and it works amazing and most best this is that its Free forever. I recommend this app

Wild Harmony Boutique

Easy and quick to set up! Hoping it drives up the AOV. Looking forward to see how it works for my site!

ZZZ BEARS

Great app! Easy to set up and works like a charm. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a free shipping bar.

Quartermaster Wargames

supports multiple currencies, which is what I need.
It is also very easy to use in order to target different countries

Beau & Belle's

I really like this app. It doesnt seem buggy or lag. I wish there were more free options but it is perfectly functional with the current free version. When my store picks up I will upgrade.

Centaur Shoppe

Works exactly as expected. No issues! Highly recommend for this who want to show a price until free shipping.

Nashville Print on Demand

Extremely helpful app. The best part is buyers can see how far they are away from the free shipping minimum.

Coiled Crown

I started using this app about a year ago and so far, I can say I love this app. Does exactly as promised! Very pleased with how it's worked for my store so far.

kalylily.com

Very easy to use. Even the free version comes with a lot of options. Very easy to use. Even the free version comes with a lot of options.

Peau Jolie

I loved how easy it was to create the bar and to customize it. I like that you can play with the opacity and font and colors.