Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Bucci Baby Boutique

Very easy to use and it is a great asset to have . . . and it's free! Doesn't get much better than that.

Windflower Market

Free Shipping Bar is so easy and love that it tells my customers how much more they need! Thank you!

Deo Dogs

This app was very easy to use and they walk you through step-by-step. It is a wonderful addition to my store. Thank you!!

Ashebre Gourmet Condiments

I used this app to create a free shipping banner on my website and it was so easy to use! I have no developer skills and this was a piece of cake! I would highly recommend this app for other stores.

Merlin's Realm

I love this app for my store, I found my average order total and set the free shipping for $15 - $20 over my average order total. Sure enough, over time I noticed my average order total raise. People really do look for free shipping, this app made offering free shipping easy, looking good, and profitable. A++ Keep up the good work crew!

Makiut

I used this app to have a clean and simple Shipping Bar, just the way I wanna. It is a easy plataform to work and update!
Thank you!

Brands & Beyond

A must have application. it has increased my AOV since i started using it. Thank you for offering it free.

Equipt+Redi

Creating a bar was VERY customizable and SUPER easy to set up! Can't wait to see my conversion percent rise!

Alma Treasures

Easy and simple to set up! it makes the website more dynamic and helps to improve the customer experience.

Oba Essentials

Easy to set up and use. The bar letting customers know how far they're away from receiving free shipping will definitely help my average cart order increase!