Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Coiled Crown

I started using this app about a year ago and so far, I can say I love this app. Does exactly as promised! Very pleased with how it's worked for my store so far.

kalylily.com

Very easy to use. Even the free version comes with a lot of options. Very easy to use. Even the free version comes with a lot of options.

Peau Jolie

I loved how easy it was to create the bar and to customize it. I like that you can play with the opacity and font and colors.

Gifts by Siera Jewels 5

Easy to setup and there are many ways to design the bar. I will give it 5 stars once I see there are no problems to it.

Play Nice Make FriEND$

It was easy to use and took me less than 5 minutes to create a professional free shipping bar. thank you very much

SunChard

Very simple and straightforward app. The free shipping bar is a must to help generate revenue and promotes customers to meet the average order goal.

Zazzled By Za

supper easy to set up reccomend to all small businesses won't let you done way easier than I thought it would be

Universo De Variedades

ESTOU INICIANDO O SITE AINDA, VOU ANALISAR, ME FALARAM BEM DO APP, APARENTEMENTE É BEM INTUITIVO, POR PASSAR EM TODAS AS PAGINAS

Bonnah's Electros-nics

NICE TO USE AND EASY TO STEP UP AND RECOMMEND FOR SOMEONE AND EVERY SHOPIFY SHOP OWN TO GET MORE ORDERS

fionnahanna

Very clear embedded Youtube video and set up. Easy to customize for my shop as well and edit in the future.