Hextom: Free Shipping Bar

Boost Black Friday sale with progressive shipping goal message

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

cuessell

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

excelente app, el cliente siempre tiene claro lo que le falta para lograr el envio gratis lo que te ayuda a incrementar la venta por cliente

Palanan

Time spent using app About 1 month

Incredible support! I needed help with something and they not only provided code for a fix, but made the change for me! Great app.

KhallyWood Today

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Fast and easy with options to adjust to my stores look. Plus, its FREE! Set up was easy and convenient.

Everglobe Specialty Products

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Very convenient and efficient. I love the way it's customizable to the colors of my website and placed where I need it to be

FANWER

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I like it very much!!! Thank you!!! very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUNALLY BEAUTY LLC

Great App! Easy to use and navigate. It's also very customizable, highly recommend it to boost sales. Thank you.

Rubyxx

Location Singapore

amazing to use this app. I used it for the first time feeling great for it features. I will highly recommend this to use.

California Shooting Supplies

i like the set up user infterface. itis easy to use and understand. i do with there was a couple more free options like branding to match website.

AS13™ Co.

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Great App! Easy to use and does exactly what it needs to! I would definitely recommend this app to any business owner.

Lynnique Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I really enjoy using this app in my shopify store. It's easy to use and does the job! I definitely recommend!