Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Antwaniques Collections

App was easy to install, Easy to customize and understand, great way to encourage customers to spend more!

AngelLadyCrystals

I've just installed this APP. It was VERY easy and the video tutorial was very helpful! I look forward to this helping my customers and increase sales.

Troy's Readers

Works as described and so far overall very easy to use. Can have banners that are product specific. I was going to use this to indicate which products come with free shipping and returns but unfortunately the app does not allow for more than one banner to be active at a time. So I am just using it for a free shipping bar. but overall still very happy with this app.

Varsity Jesus

Thank you for this super helpful app. Its very easy to use and an essential part of helping my store become successful!

CLAYLET

PERFECT APP VISIT WWW.CLAYLET.COM AND OBSERV THE APP. ITS INTERESTING FOR THE CONSUMER AND THE COMPANY

MV Hairshopy

Very easy to set up, super user-friendly - it has great customizations and and worked beautifully with my theme! Love it!

EZ Awareness By Design

This App was very easy to navigate and easy to create a free shipping bar the way we wanted. It helps our store look that much more professional and IT'S FREE!!! Highly recommend!

delicatista

i really like it. Is a good feature to animate people to buy more for a free shipping ;) It could be more intuitive when defining everything at the beginning.

Grac Plus

It's an easy app and very convenient.
Basically, I am a beginning user in Shopify and found this is very useful and easy for promoting your products in new marketing channel.

Snacklust

Die App hat ein super Handling, ist leicht einzurichten und überzeugt durch ihre gute Funktionalität!