Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Stellarreal

excellent booster for more sales. I really enjoyed it even for the first time. I can't wait to see more customers checking out our products with these free shipping incentives.

KNDLA MNL

Amazing app. Really quick and easy to do! Has all the features I want AND MORE! So happy I found this app!!!

Year of the ox

Great app from the experience so far, I have not launched the site yet but it appears to have a clean interface that would encourage customers to buy more

Wicked Kandle's

Highly recommend. So clean and easy to use! First time using this app and it just looks so sleek and i love that they don't put their logo on it :) THANK YOU !!!

Coffee and Lift

IT WAS GREAT!! Made my store look way more professional and I loved the ease of designing it. Would recommend

Fieze

Good app, enjoying how easy it is to use. It should have some more dynamic options and various options that could be split out over the bar.

Qualityshop™

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

1hunnaproductions Apparel Store

I haven't ordered yet but the app was helpful. I was very processed and detailed however I saved everything I haven't ordered yet.

Curlsfusion

THIS APP IS VERY EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE, WITH GREAT FEATURES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ALL BUSINESS OWNERS

FreshHouse007

works well for now , hopefully nothing bad will happen later on to the app, very happy its free. Need more like this