Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Bewitched Brownies, LLC

I used this app to replace my manual announcement bar. I absolutely love all of the cool features this app offers to my shop.

Klyn Kosmetics

This app is very helpful and easy to use! Thank you. i recommend!!!
The Options are endless, you can customise this as much as you would like. Great app.

Agplata

This is my first experience with e-commerce, Free Shiping Bar is my first app! I have to say that was super easy to use, and so right to have in any online store.

Honey Bee Tees

This is the easiest way for our visitors to know we now have free shipping. The options are simple and the interface is elegant.

QOMOTOP

Great app help me a lot niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Itaoky

GOOD VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL VERY USEFUL

Mileidy's Fashion

I used this app to allow me to tell my customers I have free shipping on orders over $100 and it was really easy to do so.

ActiVibe

Quick and easy to set up! Looks better and is more customisable than the standard shopify banner. Free is also hard to beat

CeeTee

Easy to setup, great customization on Free Setup. Hopefully, this will increase conversion. Thank you for this app!

The Bellatique

Easy to install, but still understanding it all to make my first sell in my store. Please wish me luck.