Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Prestige Merch

I love how easy it was to set up and how many options there are! I know that this will definitely help with sales.

Qulor Designs

This app is amazing. It is very easy to set up and very straight forward. Just follow all the steps

Jaxon Naturals

Super easy to set up the free shipping bar and the personalization options are fantastic. The finished product looks great!

Diamond Art Painter

This app does everything it says. Excellent app!! I Highly recommend this to all stores looking to keep clients well informed.

Fat Predator Weight Loss

So, far so good! Really easy installation and setup. It looks great on our site. Looking forward to seeing if we are able to lift sale. If so, I report back for sure. I'm excited about what it. Thanks FSB!

Simply CBD LLC

Love all of the options, extremely easy to do. Anyone can use this app for their website. Thank you!

AL-FAIZAN.COM

the free version let us customise to just about the extent we needed. we honestly cant say with real facts or figures how effective this has been in generating higher average order values but it feels like it's played a part along with the other marketing activities we've undertaken in helping to generate higher average order values.

Dew South

Couldn't be an easier set-up. Click, click and done! Would recommend it to anyone looking to boost sales.

Alyblú

Una aplicación muy fácil de instalar y de configurar, solo recomendaría también agregar las instrucciones también en español.

Isleitudes

This was very easy to install on my Shopify store. I'm just beginning to use it, so I might make more comments as I customize more. Good start so far. Thanks!