Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

Belle Shapewear

Fast and easy to set up. No hassle with this app. Can customize at ease with step-by-step instructions.

The Doggy Bag

Super easy to use, this App is easy to set up and edit as you please, exactly what I wanted for my site!

Colorfully-Sophisticated

App was easy to use and I love it! Highly recommend the app. Thank you so much for making everything quick and easy.

Strict Vision Athletics

Thus far this app has worked great on our website. The variability of text and bars gives us some creativity/flexibility to make it our own which we like.

Kalah Studio

So far, so good. Very easy to install and configure. I loved it! It is perfect. Let´s see how it goes from now on. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

EcoWellness Innovative

LOVE IT!! So easy to install and user friendly even for a newbie like me it made my website look more professional!

FashionGlowers

So far, prior to receiving my first customer, you are application will definitely improve my sales opportunities. Thank you for providing this wonderful application!

SarCastic Beauty

This app does exactly what it says it will do. Very impressed many options to choose to make it personal.

Sister To Sister Hair Care

This app is very quick and efficient! It is very simple to use and it get the job done! I would recommend this app to anyone

RetroReplay

In like 5 clicks it was all setup. Easy to use and it worked right away the first time without any issues. Would recommend.