Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

The Scientist Company

Super easy to use, and quick to set up! It worked exactly as I hoped. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to make their free shipping more easily seen.

You Do You - Eco

I used this app to let customers know we offer free shipping over £35. The fact it lets people know how close they are to free shipping and when they have it is great!

casaxfit

I use the free option at the moment, its super easy, gives a really professional look to the website. I wish all apps were this user intuitive, great work guys and gals

Nissi Art Workshop

Easy to use and accurate. It help me a lot in the process of selling my products. Highly recommended.

SFD Food

Great app, very user friendly, the app basically does what it says and works perfectly. Great Job!

MyDirndl.Com™

I really appreciated this Free Shipping Bar, very cool way to notify customers of a Free Shipping Option or in my case a limited time of Free Shipping

SKUAK

Not a lot of fancy features, but very effective. I will upgrade to premium as soon as we start rolling in dough!

Hit'EM & Hustle Equipment e.K

Super Easy and Quick. Different ways to use it and change colors. Love It, thank you guys for the service.

Captain Scrubber

I needed something, whether it be an app or coding to get a "Free Shipping" bar on my store site. I found Hexton's Free Shipping Bar and I am absolutely satisfied with their app and service.

The Chica Store

We find Free Shipping Bar super easy to use and very practical.

A good way to incentivize your customers to spend the limit amount you wish they spend!!