Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

House of Locos

Amazing features. It's very easy to install and configure. Perfect to highlight free shipping for the store.

Crayne's Home Decor

I used FSB to install my Free Shipping Bar for our new store, and it was a piece of cake. Definitely recommend.

Omar Noah

So user-friendly and practical!!! I Love it!! This encourages my customers to keep shopping and adding to their carts!

Macaroon Daydreams

Great addition to motivate customers to increase their spend. Nice and easy to use and even customisable to suit your store theme.

triedandtruecity

Brilliant app cant thankyou enough for this .I am new to ecommerce but thanks to this app i feel more confident already

MeasureYourFaith

I used this app to help me give my customers a nice experience shopping with me. It is very user-friendly and easy to install.

Wazi Apparel

This was so easy to add to my shopify store. I really love it. Thanks Shopify for having this free app

Bubbly Store

Really simply to set up for such a useful feature. Hope it really makes a difference on overall conversion, but to be honest, the minimum time needed for setting this up will always make it worth at least trying.

Meaws And Woofs

Worked like a charm! The easiest configuration I've ever seen in an App! Thank you Free Shipping Bar!

Goblin Games NZ

I installed this app on day 1 of my Shopify store, 4 years ago, and I have never found another app that does what it does better.