Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Grac Plus

It's an easy app and very convenient.
Basically, I am a beginning user in Shopify and found this is very useful and easy for promoting your products in new marketing channel.

Snacklust

Die App hat ein super Handling, ist leicht einzurichten und überzeugt durch ihre gute Funktionalität!

MOIRA NESS

Quick set up, easy to use. Looking forward to seeing how it helps convert! Never thought about offering free shipping, makes so much sense. Thank you so much!

Belle Shapewear

Fast and easy to set up. No hassle with this app. Can customize at ease with step-by-step instructions.

The Doggy Bag

Super easy to use, this App is easy to set up and edit as you please, exactly what I wanted for my site!

Colorfully-Sophisticated

App was easy to use and I love it! Highly recommend the app. Thank you so much for making everything quick and easy.

Strict Vision Athletics

Thus far this app has worked great on our website. The variability of text and bars gives us some creativity/flexibility to make it our own which we like.

Kalah Studio

So far, so good. Very easy to install and configure. I loved it! It is perfect. Let´s see how it goes from now on. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

EcoWellness Innovative

LOVE IT!! So easy to install and user friendly even for a newbie like me it made my website look more professional!

FashionGlowers

So far, prior to receiving my first customer, you are application will definitely improve my sales opportunities. Thank you for providing this wonderful application!