Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Black Friday BFCM

touchofcomforttx

Easy to use app. Tutorial was easy to follow. We'll see if it helps drive sales. Thank you for the free app

House of Trillium

I realized that the heading bar built into my theme didn't show up on mobile. This one does. Thanks so much!

focuzdesignz.com

NICE APP COOL NEW TO THE APP BUT IM GOING TO TEST IT OUT AND SEE IF IT WILL HELP ME OUT IN THE LONG RUN THANKS AGAIN :)

Silver Concho Vineyards

The best part of this app is the ease to install and it does a great job at its intended use. Good options to customize as well.

Dreamawakes

Cogs Cart

I am using this app and it works amazing and most best this is that its Free forever. I recommend this app

Wild Harmony Boutique

Easy and quick to set up! Hoping it drives up the AOV. Looking forward to see how it works for my site!

ZZZ BEARS

Great app! Easy to set up and works like a charm. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a free shipping bar.

Quartermaster Wargames

supports multiple currencies, which is what I need.
It is also very easy to use in order to target different countries

Beau & Belle's

I really like this app. It doesnt seem buggy or lag. I wish there were more free options but it is perfectly functional with the current free version. When my store picks up I will upgrade.