Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Resin Crafter

Easy to set up, lots of features in the free plan to try it out before deciding whether to upgrade to the paid version.

Hank+Fletch

The free version of this app has all the options I needed to start out, and it's easy to upgrade when I'm ready to make that move.

ChristopherLynnCO

I LOVE this app! I was super excited the first time I saw it in action on my site! Thanks for creating this amazing app!

Pastel Array

You guys just made it easy. Easier settings and a great addition for my Shopify store. Saved my Time. Thank You.

CCCouture Revibe

Very happy to have found this app! Set up is simple and easy to follow. I like that you can choose wear the bar pops up so not to interfere with the flow of the page. Thanks!

Aimélie

Very quick and easy to set up. Thanks for helping me out. Looking forward to new sales. And what's more to come.

itsallbamboo

AWESOME, WORKS GREAT TO REALLY STAND OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fireweed Sanchez

super duper easy! I was shocked by how quickly I was able to install and implement! I also like that it's FREE!

Cool Beans Company

Easy to set up! Like that it is free, and still have unlimited use with the basic features which are enough for me. Keep up the good work!

BLOSSOMME

Amazing!! absolutely love this app. 100% recommend!! The countdown price to free shipping is genius and really think it helps to boost sales.