Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

TasneemMerchStore

Great Apps, standard plan is perfect i want to upgrade to advance plan also to use another apps from this website

Firefly Vapor

Excellent free tier. Offers tons of customization with easy to use interface. You can customize colors, animations, text, custom scripts. 5 Stars!

Rosequarters

Amazing, truly love this app found it through a recommendation.
I can not wait to see it on my site.

survival-geek.com

Awesome! Thanks! You Guys Rock Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plan Prepper

MajorLeagueVapers

First time using. Saw lots of reviews. Easy to install. No coding needed and very interested to see how many sales I'll be able to increase using this app.

2020Health

I'm happy with the app but wish there was a feature on the free app for bold font on specifically chosen words.

CicleSpyder

Me gusta esta pagina ya que me soluciono el que los clientes supieran que el envío es gratuito.
Gracias

Cheap24

what an amazing app. great that its free too hardly find any good free apps anymore. cudos to the developers

Marti & Liz Boutique

Super great, Easy to use, and simple. It makes my free shipping stand out so that it is no longer hidden in my other pages.