Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Kanarenkind

Amazing!!!! Awesome! Highly recommended. You have some many choices for creating your free shipping bar. For free. Fabulous. Thank you very much

The Sticker Patch

This was so quick and easy to install. I am a newbie and appreciate the ease of use of installing and setting it up.

BOHÉ SAND

FANTASTIC! ES GENIAL, JUSTO LOS QUE IBA BUSCANDO. MUCHAS GRACIAS Y A SEGUIR OFRECIENDO APPS TAN NECESARIAS!

Lily and Layla's Bowtique

Easy to use and install. I would recommend this APP. I am hoping that by using this APP it will bring in more customers for shop

awago

MUY BUENA, PUEDEN MEJORAR MAS, ASI IMPULSAMOS LAS VENTAS, POR LO QUE A MI RESPECTA, SON UNOS CRACK,

Lis the Label

Just installed this and I am obsessed already! So easy to use and customize! Very happy with how it looks on my site!

Pop Fidget Official Store

Perfect...and what is really good is the ability to make it multilanguage. Great. Thanks a lof for this free app.

Men of Style

Bonne appli, simple et efficace, et SAV ultra rapide. Il y a des fonctionnalités qui semblent bien que je n'ai pas encore utilisées

piamontemadrid

i have just checked the app creating my first shipping bar and very easy to work it out! Now the free shippin will be asire for my clients

ShopChicCollections

This app is very helpful. The tutorial was well detailed. I recommend this to all Shopify users. It is essential.