Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Noli + Nico

Time spent using app 6 minutes

This app achieved exactly what I was wanting. I love the customization options! Definitely recommend.

Athena's by Katie Amero

So easy to navigate and apply to your website. Lots of different colors, fonts, etc. I highly recommend it!

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app has worked wonderfully for us for several years now. For free, you absolutely can't beat it. We have noticed a significant difference in AOV on the few occasions we have hidden it on the site (for testing and other reasons). We will continue to use as long as its supported!

madladcreationsllc

Time spent using app 14 minutes

Easy to set up. I hope it helps sales. The video walks you through set up and the free options aren't bad at all. More free options than I anticipated.

D'Zani Fashion

This app really helped me with my new ecommerce store! I appreciate it especially because this is my first store. Awesome app!

Live Vibz-Wear

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Great feature for any store owner. I highly recommend to boost sales and attract potential buyers to what you offer.

Be here now and live

Super easy to understand and use. The directions were clear and the new bar looks great on my website

Vthairextensions

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii like itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

What a Crock Meals

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app that our store has been using for years. No complaints at all, it's easy to customize and always works properly. If you're looking for a free shipping bar, this is the one you want.

SGC Canin

Location France

J'utilise cette appli pour les livraisons gratuites, elle simple à mettre en place et je trouve chouette de pouvoir personnaliser