Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

NPS Beauty Supplies

super user friendly! looks great on our website as well! :) Love it. we are going with the free option for now to see how well it does and if it works out we will upgrade :)

Anastashia's Kloset

Great App. This app has definitely boosted my sale. the balance feature influences customers to add additional items to their cart

Sugar and Spice Lingerie L.L.C

I really like this app! its nice for new messages and attractiveness to new shoppers, i recommend it!

Hadia SG

OMG this is just what I needed! Thank you for making this FREE!!!
This would help small businesses that just started.

Posh Rose Candle & Co.

Very excited to have this feature in my new shop. Quick and Easy to use! Would definitely recommend and will be upgrading in the future.

Joyería LO MX

Better app than others in the market this app, increases the sells in my online store and facilitates de user experience

Green Box Web Store

Utilizei este app para adicionar a barra de frete grátis ao site da minha loja. Atende as expectativas, e tem diversas opções de personalização. Muito bom!

701 Hoodies

Does exactly what I need it to, which is remind customers that if they order more, they'll qualify for free shipping. The bar is non-intrusive but every customer can see it, which is the best! Great app to increase AOV!!

Glass Grown Aquatics

Thank you! Added a Free Shipping bar at the top of my website. Very pleased with the customizing options. Does what it needs to!

Charny Healing

Great app. Just installed, happy to see all the customization options so easily presented. Looking forward to having this feature on my site!