Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Postcard Foods

So easy, did exactly what it said it would do. The ability to manipulate the aesthetic settings of the banner atop are really nice and it couldn't be more simple to implement.

Waisted Cropz by @SinSityJudy

Easy to use! I like that the premium options are optional. I haven't published my store yet but I can't wait to see how it works!

Bougie and Proud

it was easy to use. I am not sure how well it works yet but I am excited. I customized it with my colors and will hopefully generate more sales in order to save people on shipping.

Hjemmefitness.com

Simple and very useful works great and recomend for anyone who needs it. I like that it is free aswell

Wapta

Simple and easy to use. shows across every page so my users know they can get free delivery which helps with my conversion rate.

MyrchaeCosmetics

best shipping bar I ever used. Definitely recommend for all new business owners. Look forward to new improvements

Odment Watches

So quick and easy to install. I love it and the best part is you have the free plan to use for a starter store.
Good Job and thank you.

KARIN MATHEUS

Muito fácil de configurar e muito util esse APP. Recomendo a todos que usam a plataforma do Shopify.

Good Hair Store

Very easy to setup. Will probably use on other stores with other clients. Good job on the app, keep it up.

FlourishJewelry

muy buena app para crear barra de anuncios muy buenos diseños y muy facil de ultilizar , la recomiedo