Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gamo Rugs

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 5 minutes

buena herramienta, permite que tengas una imagen mas profesional y le ayuda mucho a los clientes a concretar compras

Naturescrystalcart

Quick and easy to set up, I hope it helps bring more traffic too my site. Thank you so much for having a free version!

The Quirky Quill

Time spent using app 9 minutes

So easy to create a custom bar to improve sales on my webpage! Such a wonderful free tool! I can't wait to see how it improves my website.

RealGiftBOKS

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super easy set up. I love it. I wish the dollar amount left to achieve goal was quicker to update. I don't like that you either have to refresh the page or click on a different page to see the new amount left to achieve free shipping.

MagicBlueberry

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is so user friendly. I love how you can preview on the same page as you're creating your bar. 10/10 will recommend.

One Love Trading Post

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Super easy and user friendly and fast! Very good for new small business users integrating with their shopify store.

www.theboxeddragon.com

Time spent using app About 6 years

Free Shipping Bar is a Fantastic Easy to use app. I am starting with the FREE tools and intend to upgrade in the near future,,

Tagridstore

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Very convenient, many options to choose from, easy to set up. And it's free, far better beyond my expectation.

Logan Leather Goods

This is an awesome app. it is very easy to use and very clean looking. I highly recommend giving it a try!

YesTreasure

Location China
Time spent using app 11 minutes

it is easy to use, great ! and it is help to sell more product, get great user experience, so thankful