Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

The Plantbase Store

Good app, free and delivery exactly what the app said. You are doing God's work man! Keep up the good work.

Karizglamhair

i use this app to get more customers it works fine. I will suggest to anyone that need it for their E-commerce sites

Dienamite Shopping

I used this app to help me make sales. I just started my business and the bar looks good so let's see how this goes.

The Funky Zebras Clear Lake

Easy to use, can't wait to see it work with customers! I will be adding this app to my other stores!

Uruguayan Sun

I love the way it can calculate and tell the shopper how close they are to the free shipping based on $ amount. What I also would love is if the free shipping could be applied based on the number of units being purchased, as an option for me to set.

Alwaze Apparel

App was easy to add. Looks great on my site. Free Plan seems to fit my needs for now. Will come back and rate after a month of using!!! Hoping to boost sales!

La Concho

Se ve muy buena. La voy a empezar a usar. Sería excelente que también esté en lenguaje español para la configuración

jemscosmetics

I really appreciate that they make a free version for smaller businesses just starting out. I will definitely be upgrading once I produce more sales with this new application

Bric Babez

I used this app to help me spice up my online retail store. I love it!!! Every easy to navigate and redo any mistakes that may have been made.

Sunshine Boutique Camden TN

I just installed this app, so I can not give an accurate rating yet. It was easy to set up, so I'm hopeful.