Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Relentless Stylez

love it kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fitic Brand

Location Spain

Pocas opciones a la hora de escoger la fuente, se debería poder importar la fuente que tu quisieses. El resto perfecto, muy contento

Cherry Kiss Designs

I use this app for the free shipping over $100. It makes my life and my customers' lives a lot easier for them to know how close they are to that free shipping. Plus, it automatically adds it to their order when they reach that mark. The only thing I would improve is the design and font selection of the bar.

summerandmommy

Location Germany
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Einrichtung klappt sehr gut. Allerdings alles auf französisch. Kann man bestimmt einstellen, aber ich habe es noch nicht gefunden

BELLAREME

I used it to display my free shipping banner, it's early days. Hopefully it will bring sales to my store.

Maparapharma

Location France

this app help me for make a banner and it's free. I like it and recommended it for everybody because he works really

Fenglehorn Sauces

Location Australia
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Just started using this but it seems easy enough to use. Time will tell me if its a good app or not.

Mixed blendings

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to increase sales and offer free shipping only in USA. The select 'relevant shipping profile' didn't help me so I just made a new profile.
We'll see if it works.

Personalized Gift Outlet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice app for a prominent "free shipping" bar to let customers know about it. The only minor complaint is they say "it's free" but if you want to target customers in a certain location (i.e., the USA) you have to upgrade.

PetHome.in

Location India

seems good , Easy to Install and Use . Could be better if can be used like icon near product description/sku. But over all its very good.