Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Men of Style

Bonne appli, simple et efficace, et SAV ultra rapide. Il y a des fonctionnalités qui semblent bien que je n'ai pas encore utilisées

piamontemadrid

i have just checked the app creating my first shipping bar and very easy to work it out! Now the free shippin will be asire for my clients

ShopChicCollections

This app is very helpful. The tutorial was well detailed. I recommend this to all Shopify users. It is essential.

Nutty & Nostalgic

The free shipping bar adds a nice touch to my website! By letting the customer know how much they are away from free shipping is awesome.

Candy Apple Teachers

Very easy to integrate on your Shopify store. I followed the simple directions and installed this shipping bar in minutes.

fashionbests

Very easy to install, will give another review when I see its performance, a great app, have a feeling it will add some gravatar to my store. Thanks

ChantalLauraHandley

This app is great. Unobtrusive and fits perfectly within my site. Helped to increase my conversion rate.

Bawbags

Easy to set up and informative for our website users. Customer support from the app developers is quick and helpful!

Nibble Nibble Crunch

Easy to set up and customize. I downloaded it and got it on my shop in about 10 minutes. I'd recommend this app.

ARTKZXO

QUICK & EASY, as 1, 2, 3!! Love how fast the set up is and to get it running on my page! Also love how you can change the colors / fonts / etc!