Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Rush Creek Vintage

I have the free version and it's easy to use .. now I can use my banner for other important announcements.

Brozzian Spices

Great Set it and Forget it. This app has worked solidly ever since I downloaded it, and it is one of the few apps that I downloaded that worked exactly how I wanted it to. You can customize all the forms to make it say exactly what you want, customize it's location, and customize exactly how it looks. There are other apps that try to do it, but they end up being overloaded, begging for premium, or just flat-out bulky. Solid app.

Orphan Riot Designs

This was FAST, and easy enough for even me to get and it helps make my site look more professional. Lots of customization options in both free and paid versions. yay!

The Damson Collection

This app is fantastic, although I would like it to pull from the subtotal, not the total. This would allow us to offer a 20% discount when shoppers spend $200 - this doesn't currently work because when the discount is automatically applied by to the cart by shopify, the app assumes the shopper has dropped back under the $200 threshold... resulting in the "only $22 away from 20% off".

Arte de Daveed

Great app. FSB has a free version and really delivered what it promised...easy to install!

Snuggly

Awesome app, always does the business in pushing up the cart value. I will keep using this app on all my stores

Hair Cartel

i found this so useful and its free plan is very generous. the app is very easy to use and makes my website very interactive

Tony Joe's BBQ

This app is really good. Though I didn't use it for "free shipping". I used it for "free stuff". It's really versatile. Great work!

Dubfield

Works like a charm! I downloaded it and now it is apart of my everyday visual on my domain. I'm very happy with my download.

Swaddle Magic

The app is really easy to install and use, I like it the most from all the other top bar apps I have tired and deleted