Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Sweet Pieces Boutique

Adding the free shipping bar was simple now let's see the return. Excited to be able to get this app for free.

Simply Better Living

good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app

Mountain Mental

Super easy to use and looks great! Easy to follow instructions made it quick and painless to set it up.

House Of Chingasos

I'm a 6-figure seller and this simple but effective app helps me announce my valuable shipping deals throughout my site...I highly recommend it. Simple interface too!

Bodacious Mink Lashes

CREATED A FREE SHIPPING BANNER FOR MY WEBSITE AND IT WAS SUPER EASY TO CREATE REALLY RECOMMEND IT :)

Gold Coast masks emergency

Created a shippng bar in seconds
It contains all the information and field to customise your offer, it's easy to use... give it a shot!

Emporio da Gio

Tutto perfetta, fa quello che deve fare e va bene già nella versione free e da abbastanza opzioni per essere perfetta già free

August Nine Boutique

So far so good! I just created a shipping bar for my website, all in under 5 minutes! Easy to use and I am using the free plan! :)

Veiled Beaut

I love this plug in! It took less than 10 mins to start up and makes my website look more polished. The free version is perfect!

Malibu Bae Apparel

Amazing! Thank you! I just added this to my store and I already love the difference it makes. It's given my site a more established impression.
The app is super easy to set up, I'm looking forward to exploring the additional features as my store grows.