Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Ginger & Olive Official

I found it easy to install the app. And very simple to enter in my specific information, including company colour. Thank you!

Crazy Legs & Co.

This app was easy to find, quick to install, user friendly, and it is definitely a great addition to my website!

Engineering Community

This app is amazing! I haven't launched my store yet, but I am sure the interactive shipping bar, that tells user how much they have left to spend before getting a free shipping and so much more, will make a big difference in my conversions and sales.

interiorsinteriorsinteriors

Very easy to set up and looks great! Would recommend this app for a simple but elegant banner for promos.

Jawliner

top!! beste App für Reviews und absolut kostenlos. Einfach und übersichtlich zu benutzen. Mehr davon bitte

Reyes y Reinas

So far so good and easy to use have not ran into any complication yet. Look forward to the experience.

Nonsuch designs Ja

its a simple, easy and efficient app to use.. would recommend if you are setting up your online store!

Kamari's BoutiK

I loved the app it was easy to use!! My Shopify store looks more stylish. I love how it was direct and simple to use. thanksss

Doll Face - House of MakeUp

Really easy to use and looks beautiful on my site. Highly recommended app that encourages buyers to add more to their cart

Becki-M Boutique

Super easy! Use this website for great fonts and style! My website looks more professional now! Thank you