Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

MemeLand

It worked and was easy. It took 5 minutes to figure it out. So glad i did. Now I don’t need to explain it.

Twice New by WINS

Just downloaded the app and get it online right away. Pretty cool! Simple and elegant. Very easy to set up too. Hope to drive some more sales!

Pretty Glow Beauty and Skincare

I love this app . My sales have gone up ever since I used this app. And its free ! I would recommend this app to all business owners

ColdSomer

I like that the app is really easy to use. It was easy for me to follow instructions and works well on the site.

For The Culture Jibbitz

I used this app to help me encourage customers to buy more products. The process was easy to understand!

Toolflex USA

Simply incredible and simply simple....thank you!!! Only using the Free version but may upgrade to premium as the store expands and grows.

Stellarreal

excellent booster for more sales. I really enjoyed it even for the first time. I can't wait to see more customers checking out our products with these free shipping incentives.

KNDLA MNL

Amazing app. Really quick and easy to do! Has all the features I want AND MORE! So happy I found this app!!!

Year of the ox

Great app from the experience so far, I have not launched the site yet but it appears to have a clean interface that would encourage customers to buy more

Wicked Kandle's

Highly recommend. So clean and easy to use! First time using this app and it just looks so sleek and i love that they don't put their logo on it :) THANK YOU !!!