Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

B.A.P.S 3’s Creations

Time spent using app 6 minutes

no complaints so far. it was very quick and easy to install...just what i needed. i am checking out the free plan for now

Jouniv

This app is a great way to encourage customers to spend more money at your store. Try it out, you wont regret it

BeeLovelyBotanicals

This app delivers everything it promises with no issues for me. If you're looking to boost aov by adding free shipping over a certain amount, this is the app for you.

Carisa Luxe

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Im so happy iv found this app to help promote more sales for my online business! instructions were easy and overall quick and simple setup im so excited for my customers to see the positive changes i been making for my store! i highly recommend this app for your business.

Unique LCW

Time spent using app About 1 year

Good, solid app with many useful configurations. Highly recommended for ease of use and variety of options.

Yvonne's Bomb Press-Ons

Time spent using app 13 minutes

I used this app to install a free shipping bar. very easy to use! Would definitely use again in the future!

Dagda Global

Had some issue with our theme not working with the app but with the excellent support by Jason we were able to have the app work perfect with our theme!

Defense Spirit

Time spent using app 34 minutes

I wish these apps would give me a chance to check out the end result before asking for a review. But I did get a chance to sneak away and see the result and test it a bit and ... I Love It!

Abigzail’s

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me create a shipping bar! It was quick, easy, and straight to the point!!!!!

Ash + Aspen

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Super easy to set up and great even with the free version! looking forward to seeing how this helps our business!!