Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Tony Joe's BBQ

This app is really good. Though I didn't use it for "free shipping". I used it for "free stuff". It's really versatile. Great work!

Dubfield

Works like a charm! I downloaded it and now it is apart of my everyday visual on my domain. I'm very happy with my download.

Swaddle Magic

The app is really easy to install and use, I like it the most from all the other top bar apps I have tired and deleted

I-Gotcha Covered

wonderful thank you for making this so easy for our customers to see our free shipping right at the top of the page!!!!

Curious Lah

I've been using this on my site and it works so well, is easy to set up, and helps me achieve what I wanted! Definitely recommended.

The Boujie Brat

This app is so amazing! It gives you so many features that don't need an upgrade and it adds an extra touch to your website!

Zanniv

This app is very easy too use ! Very helpful. If you want too boost your shop with the free delivery its the perfect app.

Aree Plush Kollection

Very easy to setup and was highly recommended by a former shopify user. This is a good way to get your customers to shop

PURPURATTA

This is a great app, on of the first I downloaded when I created my store and It has been amazing to help customers how much they have to buy to get free shipping.

Adrisya

Great App, easy to use and very effective. The option bar communicated my offers and boost my sales.