Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Adria’s Emporium

Very easy this was my first time using this very easy to install. Very easy to understand. I like it alot

Eternal Libra Co.

simple and easy setup! easy to use with no code placement and editing. Simple customizations as well!

Scholar Luxe

This app is awesome! Very easy to use. It really walked me through the entire process. I appreciate that I didn't have to use code to add it to my site.

idealneutre.fr

Cette application est simple d'utilisation ! Très claire, je recommande à 100% !!! Et gratuite en plus

River Soar Records

Fantastic app. A must have for any shopify account or website. DIfferent images to choose from and lots of options on the free package.

CribTech

Extremely user friendly. With just a few clicks, your shipping bar is customized and set up for your store!

Rani Mix

Works well and it's free. Other apps just didn't deliver the same quality. Thank you for this as it really let's users know about spending that little bit more for free shipping.

Vitafy

Super easy to easy and very nice looking. I just wanted something to show our customers how much it was for free shipping.

Hometells

Works and looks great! Does exactly what is says and totally worth having. Would recommend for all stores.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Easy to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend