Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Interactive shipping goal to boost sales on Christmas sales

Gal.ish

Great app and easy to use!
I needed a plug-in to upscale my sales and this was a great addition to my Shopify store!

canasta movimiento raíz

Very good application with free cost option. Thanks for contibuting to small shops with a low budget.

Mrs.Witty's

I think it's an awesome app. I have free shipping on all products, but wanted to attract more customers by making this more visible, and the app did just that! Thank you!

admin-406

This app was so simple to set up, and it's really effective at increasing the amount of the purchase.

GetCatStuff

Does exactly what it says. Very Easy to Configure with plenty of options in the Free Version. A Good Edition to any website

Omona Online

Great! very useful to put information for customers! Eye catching features available and also themes related to specific seasons is great to have!

Hellshire coffee

I am not savvy with apps however this app was easy tase . gives clear step by step instructions. it is worth a try if you are new to online marketing.

Matcha Dive

So far so good! Just downloaded it and have a bar up and running within minutes. Looks like there are many options to customize the bar so it looks congruent with the rest of your site, and your first bar is free!

Kloinke

Love this app! So easy to use and it has a lot of cute seasonal templates! Such a helpful tool for my new business!

Clementine's Roses

I absolutely love this app. Love the easy layout and process of making the shipping bar. Customer service is amazing and responded very quickly when I had questions. Highly recommend.