Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

briamingo

good app i just stated using it so let’s see how it goes. so far it’s convenient to use i just have to figure out how to sell

LQ Hair and Beauty

Easy enough to use. Haven't had a chance to install yet so not sure how it will go from here, hopefully well.

Inspired By...

Quick and Easy to use. - I do wish the bar locked in place as you scroll when making edits, to see the changes - when edits are made. Currently you have to scroll to the top to preview the edits.

Less Than Ladylike Candle Co.

I love the functionality of this app and the countdown, but I wish it were more adjustable for the positioning! It sometimes messes with my template content and interferes with my announcement bar. I do love the customization options though!

Black Glitter Girl

Great app! Easy to use. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to have pro version. Considering it's just a button.

bunny'N'kitty

The app is cool but I have a problem with the discount prices. When I created my bundles, I saw that the free shipping was based on the original price. I discovered on the help center that the free shipping bar didn't work with dynamic discount prices... So, I cannot use it.

tendance-masquée

J'ai pris l'application pour pouvoir installer sur ma boutique en ligne une barre de message (livraison gratuite) : très facile! Super.
Dommage qu'il faille prendre la formule payante pour avoir la sélection des pays, car je ne pratique la livraison gratuite qu'en France :(
J'ai détourné le problème en précisant mon message. Du coup, c'est parfait.
Pour une complète débutante comme moi, l'interface est accessible et simple d'utilisation. Merci !

shewasbeautyful.com

I like how user friendly this app is, customizing it only took a few minutes. I do wish they had a few more features on the free plan but overall I would recommend this app. I hope this app can help me increase the amount of money customer are willing to spend.!!!

judesmarketplace

It was very easy to setup. The application looks like it is very easy to manage. I like it because it gives me the flexibility to choose a variety of options to set up. I also like the fact that it chows me a few suggested applications as well in other to add to help my store with some other services. This is very valuable.

Vanity Chic Beauty

great app! very easy to use and this app made my business website look great. Thank you for providing this app