Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goals to boost sales & average cart value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flyvor2018

Merci pour cette application gratuite qui boost mon paginer

Coolie Gift

Quick and easy to installed but I have to wait and see for the out come, then I'll give you another review.

Love Bobbie Boutique

Have only just installed but it was easy and I hope helps to generate sales. Thanks for the free app

Magic Shopy

l'iddee est super jai essayé de creer une barre et avant de voir la barre vous me demandez de faire un commentaire !!!
désolé je pense que l'idée est super mais je n'ai pas eu le temps de la voir
merci

Sanity Clothes

I feel like you shouldn't have to pay for the auto currency converter. Other than that it works well!

Simplyxdecor

Does as advertised, however, it can glitch sometimes when integrating new apps into your Shopify store.

Pretty N Minnie Bowtique

Alright so far not bad would recommend

Kylies Professional Cosmetics

The FSB notification bar won't appear randomly and for some people ( shopify support) not at all!

Also, I had it positioned above some links and even after it timed out/disappeared the links were still unclickable. I fixed this by changing the banner position.

So a little erratic, for me at least but overall pretty good.

Jscott On Line

easy set up have not seen it work yet

Dn Kj

Have not explored it yet but will definitely give another feedback once I have a go at it