Free Shipping Bar

Progressive shipping goal to boost sales & average order value

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dienamite Shopping

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to help me make sales. I just started my business and the bar looks good so let's see how this goes.

The Funky Zebras Clear Lake

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Easy to use, can't wait to see it work with customers! I will be adding this app to my other stores!

Uruguayan Sun

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I love the way it can calculate and tell the shopper how close they are to the free shipping based on $ amount. What I also would love is if the free shipping could be applied based on the number of units being purchased, as an option for me to set.

Alwaze Apparel

Time spent using app 10 minutes

App was easy to add. Looks great on my site. Free Plan seems to fit my needs for now. Will come back and rate after a month of using!!! Hoping to boost sales!

La Concho

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Se ve muy buena. La voy a empezar a usar. Sería excelente que también esté en lenguaje español para la configuración

jemscosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really appreciate that they make a free version for smaller businesses just starting out. I will definitely be upgrading once I produce more sales with this new application

Bric Babez

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me spice up my online retail store. I love it!!! Every easy to navigate and redo any mistakes that may have been made.

Sunshine Boutique Camden TN

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I just installed this app, so I can not give an accurate rating yet. It was easy to set up, so I'm hopeful.

Amor Deus

App was easy to set up on my store. Launching the site next week hopeful that it will work smoothly.

Health care and services

Location France

I used this app to help me out to improve my marketings strategy. I really like this functionality. recommended.