Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

June Belle

Thanks for making this easy for those who aren't tech savvy. I can't wait to see the progress from this addition.

TIENDA VAGH

Peferiría versión en español, ya que me cuesta traducirla del ingles y mi lengua nativa es el español

AE Gear

Easy to use. Helped add a free shipping bar with no hassle. Free but open to upgrading when the time comes.

Booshiie Beauty & Body

Easys to use! I wish there were more fonts to choose from.Overall app worked well. Simple layout!!!

GoWindeals

I use this App for my free shipping bar. It is great; I wished I could use it to install an animated banner as well.

Love is not dead

Pratique et fiable !
Je l'utilise pour ma boutique depuis un an et je n'ai eu jusqu'ici aucun problème.

THE JAZZI SPOT BOUTIQUE

I used this app to help generate more sales. To set the bar for free shipping. I have not actually seen it work. I just signed up. I think you have to ask for reviews once we use the product first. I do believe the concept is good, so we will see.

PuppyLuvCo

this a great app for beginners still learning how to use this app but its worth it. it will make your customers happy

SJP Hair Couture

So far so good. It was easy to set up. I currently do not have need for the premium package. Can't wait to see how this works with my sales

JashTees

Easy to implement... grateful for the app.. love the mobile choice only option.
I look forward to growth in order to purchase the app.