Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

tendance-masquée

J'ai pris l'application pour pouvoir installer sur ma boutique en ligne une barre de message (livraison gratuite) : très facile! Super.
Dommage qu'il faille prendre la formule payante pour avoir la sélection des pays, car je ne pratique la livraison gratuite qu'en France :(
J'ai détourné le problème en précisant mon message. Du coup, c'est parfait.
Pour une complète débutante comme moi, l'interface est accessible et simple d'utilisation. Merci !

shewasbeautyful.com

I like how user friendly this app is, customizing it only took a few minutes. I do wish they had a few more features on the free plan but overall I would recommend this app. I hope this app can help me increase the amount of money customer are willing to spend.!!!

judesmarketplace

It was very easy to setup. The application looks like it is very easy to manage. I like it because it gives me the flexibility to choose a variety of options to set up. I also like the fact that it chows me a few suggested applications as well in other to add to help my store with some other services. This is very valuable.

Vanity Chic Beauty

great app! very easy to use and this app made my business website look great. Thank you for providing this app

Girl Code

I just installed the app. It was fairly easy to understand. I only wished there were bling banners, like diamond, sparkly gold, etc., lol, but that because I love shiny things. Other than that I'm excited I found this app, and I know it will be a great addition to my store. www.girlcode.store

TRUE ORIGINAL CLOTHING

Positive reviews & research, I found out this app is one of the best for any Shopify business owner.

Troop Industrial

I just installed so I am giving 4 stars because I haven't had any real experience with it yet, but it was super easy to create and install. I was able to adjust the look to match our store which was also easy to do.

$top-N-Go

good service!

Petit Bowl

The app works great. Easy to make changes and it brings the message across to my customers. Thanks for this!

Simply J Beauty

So far so good. i just started using the app and we will see how this goes. Hopefully this will help