Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Cherry Monday

I just started using this app. For now it's easy to use and i like the fact of options for free version.

BBK Diamond Hair

This app was super easy to set up. I was done in less than 10 minutes including watching the tutorial.

Lumily

So far so good! We have only been using the app for a few days, but it's been great so far. This is a wonderful free app and it's helping to get to the next threshold for order totals to increase. Highly recommend. We love it!

dekedog.com

Okay, looking forward to using this app, had to try it a couple times to understand the directions and get the setting right. I would really like to upgrade for the customer bar designs if the overall functionality works correctly. After searching via shopify and google I finally found FSB, and it was the only app to offer to do exactly what I was looking for free shipping over $35, not bogo not upsell just Free Shipping over $35.

PR supplements

super useful- easily reminds customers how much theyve left to free shipping and they actually do increase their orders to meet the quota. I recommend this app!

Ma French Beauty

Simple and easy to implement with a lot of functionalities to increase sales and make it easier for the customers

Indie Beauty Market

Wow this was easy to set up! I love the way it looks and the choices I have about placement! I think it will really help my customers know when they're close to free shipping, and boost my average order value!

Chaos & Kindness

So far it was straightforward, clean, and easy to use. I'm excited to see it in use on our store website! Thank you to the developers for making it user friendly and simple to install.

ADA Sign Store

Good free app to show free shipping. Updates with the cart amount. It works well. I like the many customizations for displaying even in free version. thanks.

Sugarpine

This app was exactly what I was looking for. I needed a simple banner or alert to let my buyers know how close they were to free shipping, and this does exactly that. Easy to set up too!