Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Looptworks

Great solution for creating a quick banner without having to dig into code. Super easy to customize and implement.

Www Everythingsbeachy Com

This is so easy to use and let's all our site visitors what is going on! With a few simple clicks, you can add or edit the bar! It's great! Thank you!

Shehnahussain

Best app ever! Easy and fastapp

Kreyolessence

Our theme surprisingly didn't have this feature built in. FSB was the perfect, quick fix we needed to offer this on trend feature to our customers. What we appreciate: 1. Easy install 2. Easy customization 3. We love the fact that It automatically deduct the remaining value until customer is eligible for free shipping. 4. With the growing costs of operating a Shopify site it was a relief to find an app that provides good functionality in it's free version.

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

Works great! Easy to install and use.

Sweet Southern Scrubs

So far so good. It was very easy to set up, and I am new to this. I would recommend this to others for sure!

Raspberriez

Super easy to use! Directions are very straightforward, FAQ section is very convenient, and I was able to customize the bar more than I anticipated. Wonderful addition to my Shopify store. Highly recommend.

Ryka Co

Very easy and fun app to use. Can configure to whatever you want it to say. Great little app.

Enchanted Mistress

Great app...have used since day one with no problems.

Festivalvalley

It actually works. It increase the basket